1. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #39 - They will be back!

아직 잊지 않았지?
    Are we forgotten?

우리들이 남아 있다는 걸 말이야!
    We will continue the remaining!

Edit: Didn't notice there were another thread created for this already.

2. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #39 - They will be back!

They better give night lords the trampoline party skill I thought about earlier...

And that skill... Are we really going to have 2 ultimates? Bah, dammit, I don't really recognize my class anymore.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Watch as one of the Hyper passives for NL is "Increase Quad Throw's attack count by 1". Now they'll have Quintuple throw!

4. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #39 - They will be back!

alot of class has 2 ulitmate .... bishop / pally / luminous / and many more

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

DrK too. and dunno fi you'd count demon slayers as having an ultimate.

6. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #39 - They will be back!

It's almost set in stone.

7. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #39 - They will be back!

I guess it's gonna be Archers & Thieves and then Pirates & Resistance? Unless they feel like cramming Archers, Thieves, and Pirates all into one.

8. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #39 - They will be back!

You know that's exactly what they will do.

9. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #39 - They will be back!

Either that, or they'll get a separate keydown star throwing skill.

Preferably giant stars.

AKA a reskinned Giga Slasher.

Oh wait, that would mean that they won't have a self-buff if they have 2 attacks, right?

(Inb4 they give a black/purple Giga Slasher to either DBs or Shads instead...)

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

inb4 star hurricane skill. (well, not that they can since they already showed the "active attack" hyper skill) BUT STILL!

calling 2 more hits on quad throw then. and maybe an SE-y kinda passive skill

11. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

I'm calling a passive buff to shadow partner.

12. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #39 - They will be back!

Shadow partner's shadow partner.
    Who needs one shadow partner when you have two.

13. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #39 - They will be back!

>Quad Throw
    >Fires six stars

Anyways, I took a decent look at one of the skelegon and it looks like it hit three stars embedded into it. That means the skill is going to hit eight times.

14. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Hurricane-like star throwing?

No no, that'll come after quintuple throw.

15. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #39 - They will be back!

Seeing what Nexon did to Heroes..

1st: Lucky Seven
    2nd: Triple Throw (moved down from 3rd)
    3rd: Quadruple Throw (moved down from 4th)
    4th: QUINTUPLE THROWWWWWW

Passive Skill Upgrade Hyper Skill: Quintuple Throw - Attack Bonus: increases Quintuple Throw's attack count by 1.
    HEY GUISE, SEXTUPLE THROWWWW

Lets hope it doesn't come to this... 190 levels of practically using the same single target attack as usual for NLs...

16. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #39 - They will be back!

How do you even throw 6 stars accurately anyway... Getting ridiculous -_-' May as well just give NLs hurricane.

17. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #39 - They will be back!

Oh, I know a nice animation for that. Make sillhouetted afterimages of the character throwing the stars from various (cycling) positions. It doesn't even have to be detailed; they could even use the Shadow Partner dude.

I still think throwing giant stars a la Avenger in the style of Giga Slasher would look awesome though. Especially combined with the above. *drools*

18. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #39 - They will be back!

They probably thought about doing just that during the thief revamp preliminary stages lmao.

19. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #41 - Are we forgotten?

NL Hyper Skills:
    Shadow Partner-Duplicate: Summons another Partner that does 100%.
    Quad Throw-Add Hits: Adds 2 hits to Quad Throw
    Quad Throw-Continuous Throws: Allows you to use Quad Throw continuously when you hold down the key down.

20. Default Re: News: KMS [Tempest!]Inkwell's Diary Entry #41 - Are we forgotten?

Seeing what they did to other classes, I'll predict the following:
    - Purge Area: +20sec duration, -20% ATT/DEF, -50% cooldown
    - Fatal Venom: +20% activation rate, +20% DoT damage, +1 stack count
    - Shade Split: +20% damage, +1 attack count, +critical?