22. You may not vote on this poll
  • TemptedR

1 4.55%
  • ReTempted

21 95.45%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Basic2 Guild in Reboot!

Hi Southperry!
    I am a current guild leader in Scania of the guild Tempted! I am looking to start a guild in the Reboot server! The name is tenative but the name will be either TemptedR or ReTempted. Whichever gets the most votes I will use! Currently I am looking for some jrs. to help run the guild as I care for my main guild in Scania as well as run the one in the Reboot server! I plan to play in both servers equally and would like to have a nice guild with a good community going!
    Tempted already has a Discord chat server so means of communication are open! We have a thriving community both in and out of game with a decent amount of people going to play on Reboot as well. I am looking for around 7-8 Jrs. who will be qualified enough to help run a guild. I have owned Tempted for eight almost nine years now so I have some experience when it comes to leading a guild. The new guild in Reboot will also be streamed on Twitch.tv for Reboot play throughs, bossings and just fun things we will do. For anyone interested please post below! If you are interested in being considered for a jr position please either pm me, or post below and I shall personally contact you!

Thanks everyone! Let's Reboot together!
    SwordStaker

2. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

TemptedR sounds like the R is tempted to get the top shelf cookie jar while mom is away.

ReTempted sounds more like a Guild name.

3. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

Hi, I haven't played maplestory in 7 years but I'd like to give it a go on this server. When's the release?

4. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

Thanks for your input!!

December 2nd!

5. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

Looks like I replied to you on maplestory forums, I'll stop posting here lol.

6. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

Why don't you just call it Tempted?

7. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

My thoughts exactly. I understand that the R/Re is for Reboot, but both options sound silly

8. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

Your input is welcomed! The idea was to seprate it from the main guild in name.

9. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

Why separate yourselves though? It's not like maple's big enough to justify it anymore, and besides, someone else could nab tempted if you don't.

10. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

I guess. Just made it easier to distinguish because in other games we had the name we just put another letter to signify what game. Like in Starcraft it's TemptedSC and Dragons Nest is TemptedDN and so forth.

11. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

You could call the guild tempted, and have an R for the emblem to signify the server difference perhaps?

12. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

Thanks for the suggestion!

13. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

Hi! last time I played maple story was when leveling up was way harder, I think its called pre big bang. I'd like to be added to your guild to learn more about the changes in maple story and get a head start so Im not too confused once the patch comes out. I'll be playing a lot dec 2 so hopefully its fun enough to make me hooked like I was back in the day! I was a beast back then.

14. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

This guy... ... ... I can't remember seeing your guild name in any competitions.

15. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

We would love to have you!
    I have no idea what that has to do with anything? Honestly your comment just makes you look like you're trying to start crap because it adds nothing and really makes no sense to what I was saying.

16. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

I'm also looking for a guild to join, I havent played GMS in a long, long time. and Recently got bored and quit KMS2. I'd love to play and possiblly stream the game if you'll have me :3

17. Default Re: Guild in Reboot!

A guild would be a nice little idea. Haven't played for a couple of years but I'm definitely going to try out Reboot.

18. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

I just made a (future) I/L called AzurLight. Feel free to add me!

19. Monster Truck Tire Straight Male
    IGN: Triggernometry
    Server: Supports
    Job: TeamSecret
    Guild: BigDaddy<3

VagueWave !
    add pl0x