1. Default Premium Cubes or White Awakening Stamps to 3L stuff?

Which should I use and what do you guys prefer? Assuming Premium Cubes have a 25% chance of 3L an item, I calculated the chances of getting at least one Prem Cube to 3L in five tries about 76%. And Premium Cubes also give me a better chance at increasing the rank of an item. But at the same time, I might prefer just paying a bit more on average but guaranteeing a 3L instead of risking the chance of losing a lot of NX on cubes. Wat do?

2. Default Re: Premium Cubes or White Awakening Stamps to 3L stuff?

I'd rather have the guarantee of getting the extra line, especially if the item's other two lines are still usable.

3. Default Re: Premium Cubes or White Awakening Stamps to 3L stuff?

So stamps keep the other two lines, but just add another random third line? That's actually good to know; I might three line my stuff that already has good potential like my Specs now.

4. Default Re: Premium Cubes or White Awakening Stamps to 3L stuff?

Why 3 line it when you're not going to cube it afterwards? The chance of getting the primary stat you want on the 3rd line is slim. I do agree, it's a hard choice lol.

5. Default Re: Premium Cubes or White Awakening Stamps to 3L stuff?

For me, it takes me usually one to four premiums so I've never bothered with the stamps. Plus, one of my premiums actually did turn my weapon epic.

6. Default Re: Premium Cubes or White Awakening Stamps to 3L stuff?

I've had things take anywhere between 1 and 11 Premium Cubes before going 3 Line so if it were me I would go with the guaranteed, set price rather than a chance.

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Premium Cubes or White Awakening Stamps to 3L stuff?

I'd go with the stamp. The 30k I spent trying to make my hat 3lined (it's still 2l) is good enough reason to go with the stamp.

8. Default Re: Premium Cubes or White Awakening Stamps to 3L stuff?

Make sure your item is not legendary 2 Line -_- (like me)
    The damn White Awakening Stamp doesn't work for it even though Hime said its being looked into. -_-

9. Default Re: Premium Cubes or White Awakening Stamps to 3L stuff?

No reason to gamble when you can play safe and just pay for what you want.