Thread: Hi, I'm Kohdy

1. Default Hi, I'm Kohdy

So it turns out I've been a lurker on Southperry for quite some time now so I figured I might as well make an account and "participate" in discussions instead of just seeing what other people have to say.

I'm not a fan of automated formats, so I will just make this introduction my own way.

Hey, my name is Kody, I am 19 years old and a Sophomore in college transferring to FSU in the Fall. I currently live in Florida which is where I have lived all my life for the most part.

I wanna say I started playing Maplestory back in 2008 sometime around the release of Leafre I believe. I am originally from Bellocan, but then started over new in Mardia and now I am back and forth between Mardia, Windia, and El Nido. Only because I like the bossing in Mardia, the activeness/economy of Windia and the friendliness of the people in El Nido.

As far as other games, I don't really play any other games other than Maplestory, because honestly most games bore me, or I haven't found another one that I have quite enjoyed.

Let's see, I can't really think of anything particularly interesting about me, because well, everything about me I find interesting, and yeah that's about it!

Oh, my favorite animal are squirrels!

Edit: I figured I'd used the username "Kohdy" since the username "Kody" was already taken D:

2. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Hi, I'm Kohdy

Welcome to Southperry, Kody. :D

Mardia!

3. Default Re: Hi, I'm Kohdy

Haha, yeah I don't seem to see many Mardians that use Southperry D:
    I think the only person I've seen in the guild Kinetic was some I/L Mage with the IGN GetSleezy or something along the lines as that.

4. Default Re: Hi, I'm Kohdy

Welcome to southperry! I was going to make a squirrel pun but I gave up.

Enjoy the place.

5. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Default Re: Hi, I'm Kohdy

Well hello! That would be me. GetSleazy* lol

6. Default Re: Hi, I'm Kohdy

Hahahahahahaha, small world.

7. Default Re: Hi, I'm Kohdy

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! (:

Oh, that's quite coincidental haha. Close enough
    Surprised, I actually remembered, since I am one of those people who rarely acknowledge anyone outside of my BL/Guild D: Bad habit I guess =[

Edit: But hey, feel free to add me in game! The IGN is SeminoIe.