1. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: LegitLance
    Server: Renegades
    Level: 228
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Solitude
    Alliance: FISH
    usa

Default Inner Ability Line Differential?

Basically, is there anywhere that states what is specific to each line? for example I have legendary IA, my first like is 27 attack. I have been locking the rank/attack and resetting. I have constantly gotten like 5 stats, or weapon def, or nothing good at all. Is it even possible to get attack, buff duration, and attack speed? Or do the abilities get worse as you go down? If so, is where anywhere that specifies what stats you can get on each line? thanks, i've been looking all over and cant find the answer to this. The closest I can find it a wiki page that states each stat you can get, not whether or not they are specific to certain lines.

2. Default Re: Inner Ability Line Differential?

I've heard it's possible that your first line will move down to the second/third, and then when you lock rank+your old line, your new first line will be Legendary as well.

Other than that, it's just a ridiculously low chance to get anything on the second/third line that's relevant to your current IA rank.

3. Neutron Straight Male
    usa

Default Re: Inner Ability Line Differential?

damn that'd be nice. Well as a Dk, im shooting for buff duration, attack speed, and I guess attack. I've heard I can only get attack speed on the first line, but I have 27 attack there which I have been locking (but I will gladly give that up for attack speed) and also that 1st 2nd and 3rd lines aren't all equal, like that they get worse as they go down, but I cant find any table or anything to verify that or show what stats can go to which lines.

4. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Can anyone source me some guide or table for inner abilities?

5. Neutron Straight Male
    usa

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleStory/Inner_Ability

I found this, but not really sure what stats can be put on which lines.