Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Notice] Permanent Pet

1. Default Permanent Pet

2. Default

Now for hoarding 9,9k NX... This will come in conflict with my savings for an ewand5, but I have until level 130 for that...

3. Default

Are they retarded?

"...are only 9,900 for infinite number of days!"

That means they'll be 9,900 forever. I don't think that's what nexon meant.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Mmmmmmm White Tiger!

5. Default

You have to try really hard to intentionally misunderstand that one.

6. Default

Oh I am retarded. I wasn't even thinking about the fact that they last forever, but rather about the sale.

edit: nah I'm dumb.
    Last edited by Sarah; 2009-11-10 at 06:03 PM.

7. Default

lol
    Context hon.
    Tomorrow we'll work on sounding out words.

8. Default

I wasn't reading the beginning of the paragraph just focusing on the one sentence. That is why I edited before you posted. You're just too quick.

Anyway, I've thoroughly embarrassed myself here... *slinks off*

9. Default

Careful, reveal embarrassing you is all it takes you make you quiet and the trolls will start perfecting shame-inducing techniques.

10. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Now I regret spending my nx on permanent clothes, lol.

11. Default

This only seems worth it if you don't already own a pet. If I buy a perma pet it won't pay for itself until next February at the earliest, assuming I keep playing MS and buying Water of Lifes as soon as my pet expires.

12. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

Y'know, I wish we woulda known about this back when Kino first came out; when it was in the package. Now it just seems like it would be a waste to get a Perma Kino (and I don't care for the other two pets being offered).

:(

13. Default

Soooo where are the perma collar, leash and chew toy equips Oopia said were coming?

B> perma pet equips.

14. Default

Never said any such thing. Just found pet related items.

15. Default

So they're basically having the sale forever?

16. Default

But but what about this!?

Then it hit me: this must be a part of whatever it is development is so pumped about…

Please please tell me that just removing an expiry date isnt something the Development Team is pumped about...

17. Default

If that were true, they'd attempt to remove the expiration dates from those four glitched equips that they spawned by removing the locks from Sam's items

18. Default

Now to just release an ultra water of life for existing pets to make them permanent. I am NOT going to buy another pet, just because it's perma, when i already own 10. Help me make my current pets permanent Nexon.

19. Default

I still want perma pet equips.

I'd love to be able to have a pet on each of my various accounts and be able to play them when I want or alternate playing them at the same time. Also if I buy a pet I expect to be able to use them on EVERY character I make on my account...stuff the individual CS for Cygnus/Aran/Adventurer.

20. Default

This. I'd consider paying extra and reviving all my pets at once if it meant my penguin, husky, and crystal reindeer would stay forever.