Page 8 of 114 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

You know, I had thought that the whole "being overdramatic over nothing" part would be enough to show that I wasn't being very serious with that whole post. I guess I was wrong.

I'm sorry you couldn't find my awful "joke" funny?

2. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

I think you all are stretching it... LIKE A FREAKING MILE. If they release a Pirate with horns and wings and shoots even more lazers i'm gonna throw a curse over Nexon. The heck? just watch OnePiece and draw some concepts from it while keeping close to what a pirate is...

3. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Sorry about that, but we both can agree there's always worse on the internet :p

4. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Yea good luck finding the core of what a pirate is in OnePiece. It is like finding the core of a ninja in Naruto.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

kakashi is the only one that comes to mind.

6. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Marshall D. Teach. 'Nuff said.

7. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

'Magnus's Surprise Attack'
    Kaiser vs. Magnus, the showdown of destiny unfolds!

8. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

oh no, does he kill kaiser too?

9. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

ooooooh Is Magnus of the Nova race? Like an evil version of Kaiser?

anyone else notice the weird fish-hook looking thing on Magnus' right horn?

10. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Now i understand why kasier must start from level 10....
    Magnus supprise attack and weaken him and kasier drain all his power till he has very little left and left him alive to left him suffer what magnus did to him. so kasier my train till he 200 and ready to take magnus down

11. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Now this is starting to remind me of Pesmerga and Yuber.

12. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Not sure if Magnus will become a job but he definitely looks related to Kaiser. (Horns and everything)

Might be a betrayer of Nova tribe (Is it Pantheon in the background?) or just another puppet like Cygnus.

*Oh, Magnus looks sexy.

13. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

So, is Magnus going to be the lead in to the storyline after the Black Mage, or will he be dealt with before the Black Mage?

So, we're looking at three possible new bosses here. Orchid and Lotus, Magnus, and the Black Mage.

Orchid and Lotus will probably be on a similar level to Arkarium and Hilla, Black Mage will definitely be the next boss that takes years to finally take down ala Pink Bean and Cygnus (And Horntail? Wasn't he on that same level when he first came out? Can't remember.), not sure where Magnus could fit in.

14. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Inb4KaiserandMagnusarebrothers.

15. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Horntail was killed very early into his release(like under a week. maybe 2 days?)
    IIRC: EMS took a day.

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Black Mage is still and will probably always remain the main antagonist. He's not dead since he's been resurrected.

Like the other commanders with exception of Guwar, I am sure that Magnus will be the latest addition to boss monsters.

17. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

I'd laugh so hard if Magnus kills all the other generals and absorbs their powers like he did Guwaru, then he kills the Black Mage and absorbs his powers and then Magnus ends up being MapleStory's true final boss. Southperry would weep over the lack of shirts eaten on that day.

18. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Magnus seems more as a Servant than as a leader....

Similar to Goenitz from KoF 96...

19. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

He seems more like the kind that just wants to become the strongest and then pineapple up the world, not rule over it.

This seems like the most plausible escenario. Kaiser is prolly looking for Magnus, gets ambushed by him and he steals Kaisers powers as he did to Gwaru. Then Kaiser has to start from scratch and get back his strength to fullfil his mission.

No one can deny... that would be AWESOME.

20. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!]

Want it.