Thread: [In Progress] Double Miracle Time: 3/8

1. Default Double Miracle Time: 3/8

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/eve...rogress/00Hfc/

2. Default Re: Double Miracle Time: 3/8

Ah snap will be at a wedding.

Goodluck to everyone

3. Default Re: Double Miracle Time: 3/8

Legendary tier on my tyrant cape and sweetwater please.

Hmm. For my timezone it would be 9 am - 10 am or 12 am - 1 am. Morning cubing or late night cubing...
    Last edited by ApplePond; 2014-03-06 at 08:00 PM. Reason: messed up the times o_O

4. Default Re: Double Miracle Time: 3/8

Thank goodness that I moved an appointment to Sunday.

5. Neutron Male
    IGN: ThiefysLumi
    Server: Bera
    Level: 222
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Resolute
    Alliance: LessThan3

Default Re: Double Miracle Time: 3/8

I find it annoying that the cubes sale starts with the miracle time itself.
    Will have to waste couple of minutes buying the packages, and cash shop probably gonna crash or something.

Should have scheduled the miracle time to 1 am to 2 am ~ish, so people could get everything set and prepared.

6. Default Re: Double Miracle Time: 3/8

Now why does there seem to be the lack of a Super Carved Slot Miracle Cube in that picture...

7. Default Re: Double Miracle Time: 3/8

MysteryMask confirmed in the other post that Super Carved Slot Miracle Cubes are affected.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

I do wish they extended the Miracle Time to 2 hours at a time, because with the inevitable lag and the frequent dc'ing on entering and exiting cash shop, people might run out of time before they run out of money.
    And hopefully, since there's no 2x exp at the same time, the lag won't be as bad as it's always been.

But oh well, can't be too greedy. I'm glad we're finally having a Miracle Time. Saved some RED coins on mules for just this possibility, hopefully they will be enough to get my new sword to Legendary. (Also hoping not many people in MYCK did the same, so the lag in Event Hall won't be too bad).

9. Neutron Male
    IGN: ThiefysLumi
    Server: Bera
    Level: 222
    Job: Luminous
    Guild: Resolute
    Alliance: LessThan3

2 hours after 4 months is definitely not enough for the hard-core cubers.
    Also, one hour of the two can be like literally middle of the night for some people in different time zones.
    To be honest, I care less about the above and more about the lags and dc's I'm expecting to have.

(about the red coins - I found it better to sell service and buy cubes with the mesos. Hopefully you do well, anyways!)