Page 29 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Freaking hene hoes.

2. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

those clothes on display dont even fit her :D

3. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

yay i think i found all the pink effect from this job =D

4. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Entry #35
    엔젤릭버스터 화보 촬영 인터뷰 # 3
    Angelic Burster Photo Shoot Interview #3

“D-1”
    “저를 만날 수 있는 시간이 이제 얼마 남지 않았어요”

“D-1”
    Can you meet me in here, there is not much time left.

5. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

The least girlest outfit for AB. Inkwell is a creep.

6. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I can fap to this.

7. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Well, that's an odd choice.

Is it wrong that I'm disappointed that it's lacking pink? Oh god, the corruption has started.....

8. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Doesn't seem odd... reminds me of SNSD (Popular in Korea)

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

reminds me of orca/orchid

10. Lead Ball
    malaysia

So, what's her actual name? I see Orca in some places and Orchid somewhere else.

11. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Orchid is the bastardization of gMS' translating team.

12. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Depends on which version you play.

13. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

KMS have the Black Wing sibilings named Orca and Suu(?) while GMS named them Orchid and Lotus.
    I prefer the GMS names actually, because Orchid has little to do with Killer whales, which Orca would imply.

14. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Same pose posted over and over with different equips. They could just rename it Angelic Bursters Fashion Diary now.

L> hints at actual new content

15. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

These wardrobe entries are getting really annoying now. :l

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Surprised at the lack of knowledge on the whole Orca/Orchid thing in this thread.

During Mercedes storyline, Mercedes actually calls her Orchid, which is the name she used to have, but "Orchid" calls her out on it, and says that isn't her name, she is Commander Orca, Founder of the Black wings. Her nametag also lists her as Orca.

Orchid is her true name, Orca is her alias that she used, assumedly so it wouldn't be immediately obvious that one of the blackmages commanders was in charge of the black wings.

17. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I only keep waiting to see the available wigs, as I'm hoping for a blonde wig in order to make a Megaman Roll character. The whole job reminds me too much of Roll in Marvel VS Capcom.

inb4itdoesntlooklikemegaman

18. Lead Ball
    malaysia

I asked because...

Noticed that?

19. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

No different from when they call female characters male etc, just bad translation work. Someone will have just translated it without changing it to the GMS chosen name.

20. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I like Orchid way better. Orchid is a beauty flower... Orca a freaking whale, the former fits her better plus Orchid and Lotus makes a better combo than Orca and Su

OT: Those would be cool pirate clothes. Make them a set and Sell it in CS for everyone. (of course adding pants for males)