Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

They didn't say anything about that.

2. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

It's hard to get hyped for content anymore now that you know the next 4 months will be repetitive unoriginal events. I mean, February - June brought no permanent content to kms except for some minor tweaks.

It'd also be nice if we didn't get a Nova class out of blue after ditching Pantheon for years, but at least had some build-up to it. I wouldn't mind Grandis blockbuster at all, so we get at least the basic lore of this world.

Ranting aside, I love the aesthetics of Savage Terminal and overally hopeful about 4th chapter (although I've seen some data-miners from Insoya find 2 more chapters after the 3rd one?) and Morath.

3. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

As i saw it's very possible to max the symbols even with teleport, you don't need all that much, the max is 30coins or 10symbols anyway.

4. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

If she's a Nova then where's her wings and tail?

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Apparently it's explained in the story that she cut them off (and her horns as well).

6. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

Insoya might be getting close to solving the silence girl's identity. This NPC in Kritias has the same rhombic gem as the mysterious young man at the end of the trailer and her hair is both black and white, just like we saw in the Arcana trailer.

7. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

She cut it herself.

8. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

So, for what i seen this guy seens to be from Kritias, this vibe crystal like seens to be from there, he looks really powerfull and to know a lot about magic, maybe he's ally with Black Mage or could even be a class(archer plz).

I still in doubt if she's really the same person in the robe, she's not using the same robe, her hais is whiter than the one in they show and her eyes seens kind diferent, they don't have dots like the one in the trailer...or they can show a history of her, look at these purple things at her forehead, what is that anyway?

9. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

but why tho?

10. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

Maybe royal nova families have distinct tails and horns from common nova like kaiser.

11. Lead Ball Male
    brazil

She's edgy and problably wanted to cut her connections with her past, seeying how much she changed.

12. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

- Savage Terminal or w.e looks too cool for a low lvl area. Why is it Nexon has to release a new low lvl area with every new job?

- Would be cool if that was the black mage without his robe.

Sry Sapta but idk how to mention someone in a post. AS a fellow hero, do you think we'd get 20% damage from this link skill when attacking enemies under panic's darkness?

13. Lead Ball
    IGN: Watt
    Server: 루na
    Level: 240
    Guild: 깜찍
    Alliance: 깜찍qkff
    Farm: 에디

I really hope the person who's behind Spirit Savior gets fired, yet another, ping based, garbage content brought dearly to you by nexon korea that even disregards mobility between classes, pineappleing unbelievable.

14. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

Ok... I am waiting for this update... seems that by the end of this year the battle with the Black Mage will be finally be done...

Wondering if Nexon Korea is preparing the next big villain of the game...

PS: Also.. seems that CMS might continue with Commerci storyline (with some changes) since that Heaven Empire looks an interesting villain for the game (maybe filler between the Black Mage and the new brand villain?)

15. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

Wait, really? So this is finally it?

16. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

Oh Fiiiiieeeeeeeeeeel~.

.....Of course, even if the Black Mage is finally added as a boss, it'll probably take years before he's legitimately defeated.

Or maybe we should prepare for disappointment because there's no way he's going to live up to our expectations as the ultimate *coughpay2wincough* boss to rule them all we've built up over the years. Lotus, and Lucid didn't have quite the staying power Pink Bean and Cygnus did.

17. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

Would be interesting if Black Mage is an Inferno Wolf style boss, where all high level players of the entire server co-operate to defeat him.

18. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

New KMST patch. Coin shop, minor changes, events. No Cadena's V skills.

Spoiler

19. Default Re: [KMS Summer Update] MapleStory: Nova

inb4 there's a Chryse revamp and this new guy is actually Xerxes.