Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Default Fastest way to get 120 KoC?

So I finally decided I could get that 24att from Cygnus Blessing:

I have a level 60 Blaze Wizard from years ago sitting on my account and I also have the lvl 70 potion from AB which should be a huge help in leveling. Cygnus characters till get the +10% after each level?

Keeping above facts in mind, would it be faster for me to make a new Cygnus character or train my lvl 60 Blaze Wizard to 120? If I should make a new cygnus, then what class?

2. Default Re: Fastest way to get 120 KoC?

If you're going to make a new character go with a Mihile. They affect the Blessing of the Fairy skill also, and because they can go to the Cygnus Arkarium with their 4th job skills (and go beyond 120) they have a major advantage in fighting him and getting the last 6 boosts to the Blessing of the fairy to get it to level 30.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Fastest way to get 120 KoC?

Except I don't think he can create a Mihile right now.

4. Default Re: Fastest way to get 120 KoC?

It'd be faster to just wait until Mihile can be made again.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Fastest way to get 120 KoC?

Huh? Would take two days to get that BW of his to 120. A week if he takes it slow.
    That would give him 12 more attack in Blessing than he has now.
    As for the last 6 from the Arky thing - for that it may be best to wait. Depends on whether he has people to run with.

6. Default Re: Fastest way to get 120 KoC?

i prefer solo training really, but honestly, the fastest trainng would be things like jesters from 60-->70, then i typically go to sand rats/scorpions at that time to go 70->75 and move up to roids at 75-->90. From 90 you can go to homuncullus for 5 more levels, then do the romeo and juliet PQ from 95-->110/115 and LHC if you can get a party. Otherwise romeo and juliet PQ can literally get you to 120 from level 90. It'll take a while, but grinding there with a party of 4 is ridiculous exp if you get a good party. Granted it's filled with lumi,kaiser, and ABs right now and they can basically solo an entire half of the fricken map because their skills hit so high, but if you get one tiny platform of 4? Still enough EXP to get you a level per PQ if your party members aren't incompetent.