Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default The Seed: Stage 50 (Dorothy)

It is estimated that Dorothy has an HP value of 1.4 trillion. Of course we don't know if this is true since the HP value cannot be retrieved from the data.
    Video courtesy of BJ테리 from afreeca.TV.

2. Default Re: The Seed: Stage 50 (Dorothy)

It's nice you have essentially and unlimited amount of time to fight her. I guess you can't fight her with a party though.

3. Default Re: The Seed: Stage 50 (Dorothy)

The orange gauge is the timer.

4. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Default Re: The Seed: Stage 50 (Dorothy)

He's hitting max damage with a class that hits a lot of times, yet still can't kill her.

Totally balanced. 10/10 boss fight.

5. Default Re: The Seed: Stage 50 (Dorothy)

I was confused at stage 49. To me, it looks like he was guessing passwords or phrases or something, considering he freaked out when he got it.

The Seed is solo only, correct? Is there any way to get more time from the orange gauge?

6. Default Re: The Seed: Stage 50 (Dorothy)

That's stupid then.. looks like she can only be killed with a party then.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Eunwol hardly hits "a lot of times". I read this comment before watching and expected a bowmaster, phantom, wind archer, etc.

8. Default Re: The Seed: Stage 50 (Dorothy)

i think he had to guess the monster that appeared in the box, the one where you can only see the shadows of the monster, because each time he got a right answer, the monster in the box would change to a different one, and when he put a wrong answer, the monster stayed the same.

9. Water Female
    england

How is 9 hits not a lot? I would kill to be able to hit that fast on some classes I play. Sure, it's not as much as those classes but they're known for hitting crazy fast. More than most normal classes.

10. Default Re: The Seed: Stage 50 (Dorothy)

Did his game crash on him at the end? hehehe

11. Default Re: The Seed: Stage 50 (Dorothy)

Now give us 5th job Nexon.

12. GLADIGATORS
    usa

A majority of adventurers including cannoneers hit faster than 9 hits @ 810 ms, and the ones that don't (marksmen) are stronger/used to hit that much. Both novans hit faster than 9 hits @ 810 ms. All of the cygnus knights seem to hit a lot faster than 9 hits @ 810 ms. The only ones i can think of that are slower are non-KMS classes...

I don't think eunwol is known for hitting crazy fast whatsoever. If anything the people who drool over him are just known for being morons.

13. Default Re: The Seed: Stage 50 (Dorothy)

9 hits @810 is really slow ._.

14. Water Female
    england

I didn't say Eun Wol was known for hitting crazy fast. I meant Bowmaster, Phantom and Wind Archer because of their attacking skills. I would still say 400% 9 hits @ 810 ms while combined with Fox Spirits and Death Marker is pretty fast. Admittedly I was wrong about some classes not hitting that fast. (I forgot how hard and fast Thieves hit, like god damn)

15. Default Re: The Seed: Stage 50 (Dorothy)

Regardless... he's hitting caps. Why the pineapple should he NOT be able to kill her? >_> Almost 15 minutes straight of blasting her face with 9x50mils and he doesn't even do half her health. Does this honestly not make sirens start blaring for you guys?...

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

How is this relevant? Not only is it not a new concept, we've already established that it's not the fastest capping class, so there's the answer to your question of why he shouldn't be able to kill her.

17. Default Re: The Seed: Stage 50 (Dorothy)

What I'm seeing:

1 FangelXIII erroneously states that Eunwol is hitting fast, also noting how its capping. Main point being how unbalanced the boss fight is.
    2 You decide to argue against the first point of Eunwol's attack speed. Completely ignoring the main point being how retardedly tedious the boss fight is.
    3 Justin chimes in, reminding you of him capping + how seemingly unfair the bossfight is, the two points you didnt address/note/argueagainst/w.e

Relevant to me.

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

1) Main point? S/he made a snide comment about balance with no real backing or intent to pursue the subject because everyone can see how obvious it is since 2010, which is why i "didnt address/note/argueagainst/w.e".
    2) The argument of boss balance, power creep, and related nexon bashing, evidenced by "Does this honestly not make sirens start blaring for you guys?" is irrelevant to the discussion of the only topic i posted about in this thread and the only topic justin quoted me about: eunwol's perceived attacking speed.

19. Default Re: The Seed: Stage 50 (Dorothy)

If a solo only boss is unbeatable by a class hitting maximum damage 100% of the time (therefore making certain classes unable to clear content of the game), and you focus on something else to discuss balance, you are not only trying to start an unwanted conversation. But also offtopic. Look again at the thread's title.

20. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Not entirely. Now that KMSers know the secret password to the 49th floor for the first time thanks to this eunwol, maybe classes that cap faster than him can kill her. He got close to 50% hp after all.