1. Default EVE Online comes to Japan courtesy of Nexon

More...

2. Default Re: EVE Online comes to Japan courtesy of Nexon

Oh my god no.

Hosted by NEXON? They can get away with hosting some games, but EVE is not one of them. They will have to modify the rules regarding theft and scamming so heavily it won't even be the same game. Currently they are encouraged and being a space pirate of sorts is just another experience of the game, but I can't see Nexon supporting those ideas.

That said, if they do turn a blind eye, I think we will see homicides within a year because of this, they can get pretty...heated...about their gaming, in a different way.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: EVE Online comes to Japan courtesy of Nexon

Nexon, YOU DO NOT TOUCH EVE ONLINE!

4. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Default Re: EVE Online comes to Japan courtesy of Nexon

Better not touch Dust 514 either.. :(

5. Default Re: EVE Online comes to Japan courtesy of Nexon

Why don't they stop posting these stupid messages and fix glitched characters -_-

6. Default Re: EVE Online comes to Japan courtesy of Nexon

It is not like this is posted on the MS site or even by Nexon AM. Blame the South Perican bot.

7. Default Re: EVE Online comes to Japan courtesy of Nexon

Interesting, it sounds like Japan is going to be melded into the existing EVE universe, not in it's own separate standalone, so the damage Nexon should be capable of will be minimal. Just lousy support for the Japanese end users, but they're mostly doing the marketing so it may not even matter.

Or the user's too literary-challenged to understand the difference and too naive to realize that Nexon Japan doing something has absolutely no bearing on Nexon America not doing something else.

8. Default Re: EVE Online comes to Japan courtesy of Nexon

I wouldn't say "literary-challenged", I just don't care about it. I just want to be able to play my corsair again.

9. Default Re: EVE Online comes to Japan courtesy of Nexon

Doesn't change the fact you lashed out at completely unrelated company

10. Default Re: EVE Online comes to Japan courtesy of Nexon

The point is that the only notice I'll enjoy seeing is a server maintenance notice. Otherwise I won't even bother to pay attention to the title (which is why I lashed out at them, not because I'm "literary challenged" or "naive" as you put it).

11. Default Re: EVE Online comes to Japan courtesy of Nexon

What you've just described is spamming. So, yes, I'd say you're literary challenged or naive if you think it's an appropriate thing to do.

Replying to a thread with your own personal crusade regardless of the topic is both spamming, and fairly stupid, considering Nexon doesn't come here and you're just whining to other people with no power to do anything.

12. Default Re: EVE Online comes to Japan courtesy of Nexon

Whatever, forget this stupid subject. I'll just wait for the fix (hopefully before April 7th).
    Seriously, the only reason you don't get infracted is because you're the leader of this website.
    Anyway I'm done with this convo.