Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
  1. Default Re: 80%

gonna take this one to the very limit and beYOnD. its based off the previous scenery painting but now with a more involved perspective and detail and colour and composition and i hope this one turns out better than the last ones involving the girl in blue

talking to other friends in different fields has made me appreciate optometry more. the amount of money at the start is nutty compared to them and everyone else is just happy to even have a job after their degree whereas my course just feels like constant whinging idk. still yeeting myself into med

2. Default Re: Poetry's drawings and stuff

Done all from imagination with no reference as a test of skill. I will start working closer from reference for the next few illustrations to try incorporate it into my workflow.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Poetry's drawings and stuff

that is actually pretty damn cool, and if it was wider i would probs use it as a screensaver.

and have you thought of twitch-streaming your artwork? i mean you lose literally nothing. as for medlife, all i can tell you is one will never be happy in that line of work.my parents are doctors, and sure they get paid well but the physical and mental tax is horrible with the hours they have and whatnot. it's a grass' greener on the other side type of deal.

but hey, you're better trying and giving up orfinding out it wasn't for you (or finding out it was the right call) than never trying and living with the doubt.

4. Default Re: Poetry's drawings and stuff

WIP

My computer is too potato to run a stream, it already lags on my hooj canvasses.
    I'm aware medlife will be suffering but its better than the potential mental suffering i'd face in a midlife crisis of what-if. Regardless I'll be spending my next year as an optom anyway

cheers dood