1. Cash3 Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

Should I buy empress stuff for my Luminous now or wait? I feel like they'll inflate due to people wanting them, but the level 150 might cause them to drop, though they'll probably be ungodly expensive. Thoughts?

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

Empress item give out event. In all likelihood between runs now and then the items are going to deflate.

3. Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

It's gonna be months before we get Luminous. Empress stuff is so common there's really no need to rush, I'd just wait.

4. Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

Since

1. Empress is fixed, More people will attempt it (Even though you could still kill V2s, theres more incentive now due to the potential to get the weapons as well
    2. We should be getting an event that gives us free empress items
    3. When the 150 items come out, assuming they are obtainable, alot of people will ditch their empress sets for those.

I would wait. That being said, if you find an amazingly good deal, Go for it!

5. Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

What event? I didn't hear about that

6. Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

There was an event a few months ago where you could obtain a box that gave you a random Empress equipment item. I believe you were limited to 3 per account.

7. Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

You wouldnt happen to know if those included crafted Capes and if the equipment was class specific. I.E. Mages can only get the mage equipment.

8. Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

That is from the anniversary event. GMS held its anniversary a few months ago. I expect it to come in the next anniversary, I guess.

9. Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

How much does the set cost in other servers? The armor is about 40-50m in Nova, so about 200-250 w/o the cape. Capes about 1-1.5b, but it is cheaper if you craft it.

10. Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

Capes are included, equipment received is not class specific.

From my experience, and from what I remember other people were saying at the time, it's one per character per day. Though, since everyone else was saying that, I didn't really bother trying after I got my first equip for the day. I didn't try beyond two or three a day, either, so I'm not sure if you are actually limited to only three (per day, I guess). I got a lot more than three during the event duration though.

11. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

Wouldn't it be a better idea to grab a Chaos PB helmet + overall instead of empress once we have level 150 equipment, since you get the full set effect unlike empress?

12. Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

Thats what I was thinking honestly. Chaos PB hat+Overall+150 Shoes/Belt/cape+Empress Gloves?

13. Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

I think an Empress Hat/Overall/Gloves/Weapon + 150 Shoes/Belt/Cape would be the best way to go. You'd still get the +15 Atk/Matk, +15% HP/MP, and -2 sec status duration from the Empress set. That's a little better than the Chaos PB set effect. Plus, I'm sure the Chaos PB Hat and Overall would be very expensive since they're common class equipment.

14. Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

A lot of classes have access to a tier 3 top/bottom combo which is better than an overall, anyway. I imagine the only two unreplaceable empress pieces are the hat and gloves. That said, dojo gloves are probably better than good empress gloves if you're willing to keep getting them every week.

On topic, I'd wait to get it since the price can't really go anywhere but down.

15. Default Re: Buy Empress for Luminous now or wait?

Not for Lumi, but I got meself a 2hd emp sword for my kaiser. How much you ask? Just 100m. I feel that sort of price cant be beat really.