1. Default Keep or cube? Max crit damage

Just got this reveal:

Would 15% maximum critical damage be worth keeping, or should I recube and try for 15%+ LUK? I have 25% critical rate with self buffs, not sure what to do. Only 1 cube left of this pack so I'll be keeping this for a while anyway.

2. Default Re: Keep or cube? Max crit damage

Without doing any math, I'd keep it until you at least have 40k nx to blow on it because legendary is filled with a lot of crap, and ekhart vampire+30% more heal you will never die in a mob

3. Default Re: Keep or cube? Max crit damage

Yeah, the 30% extra HP recovery is pretty nice. I won't touch it until I can get another pack or two at least, thanks for your help!

PS. I must've rolled 1/2/5% chance to auto steal at least 10 times. Why does that even exist?!

4. Default Re: Keep or cube? Max crit damage

And that's why I don't think I'll bother for legendary until I have absolutely nothing else to upgrade <__< 'cept for maybe my arrows. boss damage is too good to pass up.

5. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Keep or cube? Max crit damage

if you get a weapon to legend it's VERY worth it, everything else... not so much

6. Default Re: Keep or cube? Max crit damage

Ended up finding an NX seller and bought 2 packs of cubes, the first pack I didn't get anything good at all. I got 7% chance to auto steal at least 3 times. I really don't get why there are so many s'hitty lines, it's frustrating. Ended up with 18% LUK, so I guess I'll be keeping that.