1. Default Finished with Boot Camp!

Where in the world do I begin? These last 2 months have been INSANE. I've kept a journal of most of the things that have happened to me during my time there, but it's packed away in my sea bag at the moment and buried too deep in my things to dig out. I was just going to post all the stuff I wrote down in a huge spoiler, but that's going to take too long to type out.

I had liberty the last 2 days and got to spend time with my sister and mother. We went to see the Avengers (which was amazing btw) then went to six flags in Chicago the 2nd day. I had to wake up at midnight tonight and get on the bus to the airport at around 0100. Now I feel spoiled as hell. The USO area in the Chicago O'hare airport is so awesome. There's tons of foods and sweets here, an X BOX, and lazy boys to sleep in while we wait for our flight. I'm on one of the computers right now typing out all of this since my flight doesn't leave for 2 more hours (been here about 2 hours already).

Seriously what a trip. I am so glad to be out of that hell hole. I've done more mountain climbers and 8 counts than I can remember lol. I don't have my journal with me, but I'll give some of the highlights I can remember off the top of my head.

Spoiler

way way more happened than this, and most of it is in my journal, but I'm too lazy to go digging through my sea bag for it. Plus, there's no way I'm going to be able to close it back up. It's completely full and I was barely able to lock it.

Some of boot camp was fun but fk that place. I hope I never go back rofl. I have so so much to catch up on. If anyone can give me any info on big events in the last 2 months that I've missed that would be great. I need to read 2 months worth of manga when I get my computer back .

2. Default Re: Finished with Boot Camp!

First of all, welcome back. Second of all, nothing really happens around here, unless of course you listen to the latest gossips such as
    Other than that, maple-wise, Nexon is Nexon, and this forum has activity in LoL and s, yeah...

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Finished with Boot Camp!

who dis nigga be?

lolnah, welcome back rusty, sounds like fun stuff... but mind explaining me why the pineapple they'd inject penicilin up your ass? o.o

4. Default Re: Finished with Boot Camp!

Sounds light. We don't have that much on swimming and stuff because everyone goes through infantry first (your's seem like Navy-based) but otherwise doesn't seem like much.

Wanna to know what they give some of my friends for IT (in your definition that is)?

Spoiler

But it's an experience when we man up. It's worth it. So congrats on completing your camp.

Oh our food SUCKS. And btw it's spelt as penicillin.

Hadriel

5. Default Re: Finished with Boot Camp!

Bootcamp is insanely easy. I often don't understand why people break down and cry and get all panicky. It's literally easy as pie. I never got a PB shot, just a pomegranate ton of other ones.

US Army here, 82nd Airborne Division.

6. Default Re: Finished with Boot Camp!

It officially becomes a diary when it has a lock on it. Nancy.

Glad to hear you survived though.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

It's the seabag that's locked.

And glad to hear you're done with that, sailor Rusty.

8. Default Re: Finished with Boot Camp!

Oh ahahhaahhaahaha. That's a hilarious mistake.

I POURED SO MUCH OF MY HEART INTO MY DIARY THESE LAST TWO MONTHS THAT I COULD BARELY KEEP IT SHUT

9. Default Re: Finished with Boot Camp!

Congraulations! I know of a few people who tried out Boot Camp and failed miserably. I know it must of been tough, But its more amazing that you succeeded! Hope everything goes well with the Navy!

10. Default Re: Finished with Boot Camp!

Welcome back Rusty!

11. Default Re: Finished with Boot Camp!

Thanks everyone

I made it to A-school yesterday and now I have no idea what to do with all of this freedom. This place is friggin awesome. I have a room to myself which is pretty lucky. There's so much stuff here. I still need to get ahold of a laptop though since mine is at home. I'm not allowed a personal vehicle for like 2 months so I have to take a cab everywhere and I hear they charge ridiculous amounts. By ridiculous I mean $20 for 2 miles and another $20 to get back. I wanted to buy a PSVita to play with on my libery but the NEX doesn't sell them . The food here is really good too. I was told the galley here at NNPTC won galley of the year a couple years ago. Still trying to feel my way around everything though.

Where's a good place to order a laptop? I was going to buy one at the NEX but they were horrible. I want something the cheapest computer that can run Skyrim on ultra settings. The only way I'm able to type this now are at the computers they have for free use in the liberty lounge.

I'm not sure which boot camp you went to, but it couldn't have been anything like the one I went to. Females had it crazy easy for sure, but an hour and a half of PT followed by 2 hours of IT running on 4 hours of sleep is definitely not easy.

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Congrats Rusty! Enjoy your time in the military, and thank you for serving!

13. Default Re: Finished with Boot Camp!

That depends, What kind of budget are you looking at?

The people here can probably help you:
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=32201

14. Default Re: Finished with Boot Camp!

I did Army Basic training. In the summer. In South Carolina.

15. Default Re: Finished with Boot Camp!

The Nuke A-school is in charleston, SC (where I'm at right now) built in the middle of a damn swamp. There's mosquitos like crazy and crocodiles here. I know a lot of people who went through great lakes boot camp had it easy because their RDCs did not like to IT, but our RDC worked with the SWCC and loved to PT and IT. We would work out for at least 3-4 hours every day, 7 days a week. To put it into perspective how much we worked out, at the beginning of boot camp we had 25 failures on the PFA, 2 weeks later, we had no failures.