1. Default What is the min range to be able to solo pink bean in 1hour for mercedes, phantom,

Most of those vids I saw were mercs phantoms hitting cap damage on statue.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: What is the min range to be able to solo pink bean in 1hour for mercedes, phantom

I think it takes 5-6.5m DPS to be sure of a solo, but i'm not entirely positive.

3. Default Re: What is the min range to be able to solo pink bean in 1hour for mercedes, phantom

I think you need a range at 90k-100k at least.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: What is the min range to be able to solo pink bean in 1hour for mercedes, phantom

gotta be less, otherwise we wouldn't have dark knight solo's

5. Default Re: What is the min range to be able to solo pink bean in 1hour for mercedes, phantom

..?
    Seems spot on.

6. GLADIGATORS
    usa

They break 5m through revenge don't they?

My DPS is around that estimate but i can't hit 2 statues at once with my main attack like DrKs can.

7. Donator Straight Male
    panama

main reason why i said that is because:

hitting two statues requires jumping, it is indeed still faster, not 2x as.
    revenge is once every 5 seconds, so not the best source of damage
    ariel requires jumping
    PB's defense makes a DPS of 5M pretty hard, even more so with damage reflect, and we got crash for that*

in your video, your damage was inmense, but attacking only 13-ish seconds out of 45 don't think your DPS was 5-6.5M

i'm probably missing something or misunderstood what he said *shrugs* your opinion/insight appreciated.

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I mean it's a lot different for DrKs since again they can hit two statues at once and crash helps a LOOOOOT, so it probably requires much less DPS (maybe 3.5-4.5?) than it does for my class.

The estimate before was based off an old old calculation i did back when grandpa didn't attack, so i don't know what it is now or what it was in the PB fight, but the PB PDR/resistance doesn't apply so much to this kind of estimate because the key to beating PB is making sure you can kill the statues in a reasonable time to allow yourself the space to kill the bean. If you're doing minimum DPS against the statues, it won't take that much more effort to kill the bean. The only problem is DR which DrKs obviously have a massive edge on, not to mention ignoring all PDR.

9. Donator Straight Male
    panama

aight's, got it now. (just a quick note* you wouldn't be using sac on PB, since the PDR of it is so similar to the statues, and if you're soloing PB/statues, your impale most certainly is already beating it damage-wise with crits)

may change when it becomes 4 hits, can't wait for my turn to do this.

phantoms would also need a lower DPS then too* since they have the ability to steal crash

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Phantoms probably need the lowest out of any class in the game since they can not only steal crash, but take away DR.

11. Default Re: What is the min range to be able to solo pink bean in 1hour for mercedes, phantom

Actually a 100k range for mercedes does around 100k+ per line of ring of ishtar. Coz a fren with that range does ard that dmg on pink bean.

12. Default Re: What is the min range to be able to solo pink bean in 1hour for mercedes, phantom

Well ts asked about Mercedes.
    Back when BGA wasn't stunning every second, I did roughly 100M per minute, or say 1.6M/sec with somewhere around 60k range and no boss%.
    So based on Takebacker's estimate, I would need to quadruple my range to solo pink bean.
    Or say, 120 range with 100% boss and a good amount of defence reduction etc.

If however, it was necessary to hit damage cap as ts implied, then I would need 10x current range, or 300k range plus 100% boss. Not gonna happen.

13. Donator Straight Male
    panama

you can cut that to a much easier 150k with 200% boss (still a fkwad of money, but not as much as 300k)

14. Default Re: What is the min range to be able to solo pink bean in 1hour for mercedes, phantom

it might be just a little bit cheaper thanks to Aria

15. Default Re: What is the min range to be able to solo pink bean in 1hour for mercedes, phantom

I'd say the $2000,- ~ $3000,- investment range, minimum. If you want better results, try the $5000,- range.

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Good thing what i said was independent of class and is merely influenced by things like crash and hitting multiple targets, which mercedes does not do.