1. Default So about that chiefchat........

I kind of went off the rails since I was seeing red in the last thread, I was legitimately laughing because the website does kind of look like a nega-basilmarket. Honestly I find it even more amusing as someone who has been IP banned from basil for like, 5 years, that someone finally decides to make a website to swipe the community under their feet, I'm no expert but typical websites that are made under the pretenses of another forum in mind as some type of anarchy kind of die really quick.

.....I WILL ALSO MAKE NEGA SOUTHPERRY, WHICH IS NORTHPERRY, ALL OF YOU WHO JOIN CAN POST AS MUCH AS YOU WANT ABOUT ANYTHING YOU WANT, AND I WILL BE THE MOST THE FEELINGLIST ADMIN EVER.

Oh my god I am onto something

Seriously though, I'm not saying this to bash maplestory as a whole, but there is a steep interest drop regarding the game itself, with reddit taking sleepywoods throne, do you think there is enough room for another contender for an already very condensed population? Especially after something like elliniaforest or whatever that other website was called, kicking the bucket? Not to mention with tyler in the shadows trying to make some maplestory hub, not sure how he's doing on that. I do recall the owner of maple.me saying he was going to be a forum killer......2 years ago.

2. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

I feel with the dictatorship that is going on that herbmarket, it could draw enough people away from it and onto this new site.

Really depends on how Chief decides to draw people into the site and get them to stick around.

3. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

A new Maple fan forum?

Feels like throwing a political campaign 10 years after the relevant election.

4. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

They should just let forumers shout out their opinion in public, as long as not troll/pointless.

I just don't understand why they need to block public suggestions and questions to rules and mods.

5. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

That's just standard in all forums. If someone has a problem with a suspension/ban or a suggestion to make its often a lot easier and direct to just PM the site owner or a mod. Making a thread only serves to stir up drama.

6. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

I am not talking about ban appeal !

Just recently, they got new system call "Deputy". A lot of people got suggestion/discussion regarding this and all thread got locked or deleted.

7. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

Why not Westperry?
    Or KhainiWest of EastPerry? XD

8. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

Cuz the opposite of south is north lol

9. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

I point this out every single time someone creates a new site on a whim and asks me to affiliate with them

10. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

By the way, may I know why is Ban Appeal section is private only? Asking out of curious.

11. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

Because you have no need to see anyone's appeal but your own.
    There's no discussion there. It's a flat out vote.

You post your appeal, the mod team votes. It's granted or not.
    Nothing to see.

Besides, it sort of defeats the purpose of having banned them if you then turn around and give them a place to continue posting to the public

12. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

Maybe locked the thread for normal forumers, so no discussion; but visible to normal forumers, in this case, we can get a hint what to appeal if we got suspended, or we can take note to prevent such a thing happens?

A lot of private server do like that, but forum related to genuine server usually invisible. I don't understand why.

13. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

Not going to happen. Most appeals are just tantrums, not actual attempts to prove they shouldn't have been banned.

They don't need to be seen by the public.

Every appeal is situational, so knowing what someone else tried to do or say wouldn't be likely to help you anyhow. Your appeal is about you & your actions.

If/when you actually do go to post a Ban Appeal it provides you instructions and advice in the post template.

14. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

I'm guessing this website also tried to extend the olive branch into the furnace of your "CARE.inc"

15. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

With the layout, colors and even the name of that forum, I'd rather stop visiting forums than go to that one, even if there were no others.

16. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

If you do actually make this, I request a less strict obscenity rule (if there even is one).

17. Default Re: So about that chiefchat........

Westperry, the rules of the west are of no rules at all