IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Haha, wait really?

Yes Maplestory took ideas from druidic space chickens in WoW and made a class of their own!

**The 2 beginner skills are Sunfire and Eclipse? I see, I see.

2. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: MrTouchnGo
    Server: Bera
    Level: 199
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Ivalice
    Alliance: Bastion
    usa

Aha, I actually read Max's post to someone on Skype, and Moonkins were the first thing he said. I don't play WoW so I had no idea what he was talking about though.

3. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Oh, they get Tele first job, at which point the Beginner skill Blink also shows up, but the thing is, their Tele puts you in Dark Sight for a few seconds after, giving you some invincibility time.

Instead of having a passive MP increase skill, it's an active buff, and their MG is a passive instead. It's just seems weird to me.

Oh also, they can jump cast some spells.

4. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Quote of the day man.

5. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

God freakin dammit, I meant to edit. >.>

6. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

On the downside, no lvl163 dual stave like the other mages?

7. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

No.

8. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

WHAT. Are they still vulnerable to magical attacks like regular Dark Sight or is it complete invincibility?

Everything that happened the last few months reminds me of Justice, craptastic revamps all leading to what they really put their creative minds into, the new job. Luminous is quite shiny, some skills don't even look Maplestory-esque.

And lol Phantom nerfs. Ouch.

9. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

I'm pretty sure it's complete, since the description just says you become invincible.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

Interesting stuff. The MP increase skill probably works in tandem with the skill that increases damage or crit depending on if HP or MP is higher, although I've no idea how much HP they have.

11. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

=o does that mean you can balance it, or chose 1 side or the other?
    Cause that'd be even niftier.

12. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

The Equilibrium mechanic is actually really cool. For a little while after you reach an extreme of light or dark you can spam all the skills you want it looks like with no mana costs, no cooldowns, and I think increased damage for just a few seconds. And all your skills get the effect of having the light or dark advantage regardless of element. I've been seeing it used to spam Reapers mainly, but I feel like it can probably be used on that Absolute Kill/Snipe skill as well, which seems lolOP for bossing.

13. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Aran really needs a freaking revamp.

It is the best class in game, mechanics-wise but that at the same time is it biggest downside. All other Legends are so simple to play, fast and flashy that leave aran with really nothing over them.

Aran needs a freaking running skill and not that crap of combat step (heck even Phantom has teleport). It also needs a way to chain his skills in order to make real combos and its gameplay more fluid instead of just spamming overswing/final toss to death (with a bonus for chaining these attacks to encourage this playing style). Finally new animations for Combo Fenrir and triple/full/overswing along with the new skills.

14. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Looks like they did a good job on this class. Flashy, cool mechanics, and it doesn't seem overpowered at the moment. Too bad it's not a Pirate

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

You took the words right out of my mouth. :D

Anyway, the pirate lover in me thinks "pineapple you Nexon, why do you hate pirates so much" while the mapler in me thinks "Holy pomegranate this is awesome and i have so much mage gear"
    If the final hero isn't a pirate, then maybe Nexon has a pirate job in the works that is even more powerful than the Heroes.

Was really really surprised about the job advancement changes. I sleep for 6 hours and all this happens? wow.

16. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

What does the "Rare Item Drop Level" do specifically?

17. Deluxe Refrigerator
    usa

o.o

18. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

pomegranate. Luminous will be OP at Zakum for unfunded. Absolute Kill hits cap basically guaranteed on MULTIPLE TARGETS. pineapple.

19. Default Re: KMST 1.2.435 - Luminous

Rogue specifies Dual Blader's jump.

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

>Multiple targets
    >2 targets