1. Default Evolving Ring event extended to February 3

http://maplestory.nexon.net/News/New...ontentNo=00DYd

2. Default Re: Evolving Ring event extended to February 3

I still get the feeling that nexon will pineapple up and it will end on the 31st and nexon will say lol oh well.

3. Default Re: Evolving Ring event extended to February 3

This is likely true. If anyone actually has a 9 that could upgrade to a 10 it should be tried first. Because when the fix comes it will apply to all new upgrades not ones that already happened.

At first I thought wow 3 day extension for one day of instability, now I'm thinking, ok maybe nexon thinks it will take 3-5 days to fix the issue. >.<

4. Default Re: Evolving Ring event extended to February 3

Yay! I can get level 7 instead of six.

5. Default Re: Evolving Ring event extended to February 3

This kind of makes sense to me now. :C If they were going to extend it at all yesterday, I thought they'd just tack on another day since yesterday was when the bulk of this happened. But I guess if they knew they'd screw up today too, might as well save face and not have to extend the event, 2, 3 times+.

6. Default Re: Evolving Ring event extended to February 3

Well, even if the rings aren't tradeable, ~9atk on my chars would still be quite welcome. I just need the servers to stay stable enough for me to actually get ~9atk at all.

EDIT: WHICH IT STILL CANNOT F'UCKING DO. HOLY SH'IT NEXON.

7. Default Re: Evolving Ring event extended to February 3

Gave up on getting any other rings leveled up today, nexon is just pomegranate, happy they extended it. inb4"youjustnoticed?"