Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evolving ring 3

1. Default Evolving ring 3

When we first get it, is it possible to upgrade day one?

2. Default

Yes.
    Goes from 0->1 in an hour on the 1st day.
    Not possible to go from 1->2 though.

3. Default

Technically, since this is the second day, you can get the ring from level 0 to 2 if you just started.

4. Default

No.

5. Default

Have you tried it yourself? You can start the ring today (it would be level 0), and get the upgrade box at the same time. My BM got the ring from 0 to 2 before the SC.

6. Default

Wat.
    inb4 possible to get level 10 rings on the 10th day.

7. Default

So I dont need the potion at all on the first day, neat thanks guys ^^.

8. Default

I'm sure it's always worked this way, at least for Evolving Ring II. I was busy during the first Evolving Ring event, so I could only manage to get one.

9. Default

Gaga keeps saying I've already upgraded it today and its lvl 0 .-.

10. Default

Drop and try again? If not, I guess they fixed that too, but it seems unlikely due to past Evolving Rings.

11. Default

I'll wait a little longer if it still doesnt work ill log off and try again =\.

12. Default

First day when you get the ring--> AFK for an hour = level 1, cannot upgrade to level 2 because you already did. The next couple of days you will get a potion thing instead of nothing.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Not letting me do it either. Got the level 0 ring, waited an hour and it transformed into level 1, but now Gaga tells me I've already upgraded my ring for today.

14. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

I just did what Aggravate is talking about - you need to get the upgrade box before your level 0 ring upgrades. I'll edit if it doesn't work after the hour is up.

15. Default

You can only upgrade the ring once a day.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Tried that too. He wouldn't give it while it was 0, either.

17. Default

ok got it to lvl 1 which means I can still get both my rings and my sisters ring to lvl 10 in 10 days ^^.

18. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

So it worked on one character, but it won't work on the one I'm trying now. OH! Maybe it had something to do with the USC interrupting my level 0 ring on the character it worked on... /idk

19. Default

If you tried to get the level 1 ring yesterday and failed, you can get the ring and an upgrade thingy on the same day. I'm pretty sure that's the source fo confusion.

20. Default

Well, I never logged onto my BM at all yesterday, but got the ring up to 2 today. o_O

Edit: Works on my CB as well, just got the level 0 ring and box right now. I wasn't on the character yesterday, either.