Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials 8/6 - 8/12

1. Default Cash Shop Specials 8/6 - 8/12

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00HxK/

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 8/6 - 8/12

You know Nexon, the timing for that circulator sale is just waaaayyy too coincidental... come on.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 8/6 - 8/12

im out of the loop, why?

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 8/6 - 8/12

Resetting your inner ability with honor EXP is broken. You can still use regular circulators dropped only from bosses (since getting them through Azwan is blocked off). Anyway, it really does seem to be too coincidental releasing these before fixing it.

See here... http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...EXP%26nxid%3D6

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 8/6 - 8/12

miracle circs are for legendary tier; which isnt broken. and considering how easy it is to boss farm (easy modes, & ra, dozen a day), rare-uniq circs isnt so impossible to get. you're over-reaching, looking for p2w correlations. even if you include the 10k honor cost for locking legendary, which wont work for circs anyway. lets just find things to complain about, mkay?

6. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 8/6 - 8/12

You can use Miracle Circulators for any tier. It's just that they won't rank down (and from what I've seen, their rates of ranking up aren't great either).

Rare-Unique Circulators are awful for ranking up. The only redeeming quality about them was that you could get ~500 per day by doing 25 runs of Azwan during Bonus Coin time, which would probably take less time than farming bosses. Now that Azwan is closed off, I don't see how anyone would even want to bother with their IA if it's not already Unique/Legendary.

The glitch where you can't reset with Honor experience is just the cherry on top of this pile of pomegranate sundae.

The Inner Ability system is a complete pile of garbage at the moment. Why can't we complain?

7. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 8/6 - 8/12

its still an improvement from what it used to be, getting non legen-tier circs is still easy. farming honor/boxes isnt horrible. the IA lock cost is the only horrible part; glitch withstanding, ive been told there's ways to make it work again. IA should just 100% mirror cube process. keep the up & down if nexon wants but ffs, i dont want one legend line and two rare lines. thats just stupid

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 8/6 - 8/12

nope, i challenge that statement, to me, the previous system (as in, the original one) was much better. the only improvement this one has is that you can get more useful lines once you get a legendary one. for as long as points last, and at 13000? points the reset, won't last long.

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 8/6 - 8/12

They need to decrease the down-rank rate.

Hadriel

10. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 8/6 - 8/12

They need to give us a way to get honour other than those horrible medals which add nothing at all. I don't get why KMS is taking so long to reimplement Azwan.

11. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials 8/6 - 8/12

Heck, I'd be content with the medals being consumed on pickup. They're untradable anyway, the only difference is I'd be able to farm Honor EXP without having to spend a couple hours clicking/holding a key afterwards.