Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Xenon Animated Intro

This time the animation is not done by Studio Animal (they've done the previous videos) but by a different company (MADHOUSE Inc.) directed by Masami Hata.

Bonus: WIP
    Last edited by Spadow; 2012-12-28 at 05:43 AM.

2. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

Why is that chicken scratch in Japanese? O_o

The video was cool. L> Translations.

3. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

If I had to guess it'd be because Masami Hata is a Japanese name.
    Who knows.

4. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

Looks gooooood

5. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

I know that. I would've figured the concept for the video would've been done by a Nexon Korea guy, rather than the director. Unless it was handled by Nexon Japan representatives and then sent to/translated for Nexon Korea.

6. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

Added.

7. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

Thanks and good job!

Just one thing : "regain my memories back" is a little redundant. Just "regain my memories" would suffice, I think.

8. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

I don't like how it just faded out at the end.

9. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

I think that's because the in-game introduction happens straight after. I really like this video, it's action-packed and seems fairly polished too with my only gripe being that while Xenon is obviously the main focus I wanted to see what Claudine would do.

10. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

Dat animation
    But I don't like the ending either.

11. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

Are they supposed to unite in a good way? I'm curious what these two images from @HighOnMushrooms's blog are about:

12. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

Can I just say adorbs art all the way.
    That was so adorable, and awesome; I'm getting psyched about Xenon now. Thanks for the translations!

I'm just going to be playing all the newer characters before I get back to the older ones, aren't I.

13. Mercury Straight Male
    IGN: StacknStick
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Phantom
    Guild: Exist
    Alliance: DreamHome
    Farm: ButcherDen
    russia

Probably regains her memories back, helps Xenon escape and gelimer reprograms her to be his puppet, and she's all like *sigh*"I love you but we can't be together shet"*last breath before turning evil*

Hence blue eyes being good, and in the animation she has red eyes, which is evil

14. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

So am I the only one that noticed right off hand that Madhouse animation made the wonderful Maplestory anime we all know and love and is now back in the game with Maplestory anime?

15. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

In the animation she has both colored eyes. When she uses her powers the either flicker red or turn red. In the pictures she seems to be giving off electric sparks so I would indicate she's probably dying. I wanna say it looks like she's about to sacrifice the last chunk of her power to save Xenon and Xenon is all "noooo!"

Also, that little cat thing does more than Claudine. I don't trust Claudine to teach any job now.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

she deflects a rock the size of her face with a dagger, that's got to stand for something no? the cat just buffs xenon

17. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

I just noticed that the old MapleStory anime is created by the same company who made this animated video.

18. Default Re: Xenon Animated Intro

What a twist!

19. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

They uploaded the video, there were a few changes. Her voice got deeper, the music in the beginning at least is a hair louder, she doesn't grunt anymore when she begins to attack, there are now sword sounds when Xenon defends himself, her war cry at 0:20 is longer, she no longer does the little chuckle at 0:30 (thank god, that annoyed me), she now grunts at 0:36, the Resistance instructor now grunts at 0:40, Xenon now gasps at 0:42, the cat's moan is louder at 0:47, voice acting for skill buffing at 0:54, there is a new sword sound when the energy sword grabs the scythe at 0:59, she moans later in the newer one at 1:01 (she moans after she is pushed against the pillar thingymajiggy), Xenon grunts at the end after she has grunted at 1:46, fading out is a bit longer and the music continues for a few more seconds after the the screen has become white. There's probably more that I didn't catch.

I was bored.