1. Default Developer AMA Thread

Currently on the Nexon forums if you guys have any questions you'd like to ask the MapleStory developers.

Ruin3d said they're going to forward the most popular questions, kind of similar to the 'A Better Maple' thing I guess, and it also looks like it might become a regular thing. I didn't see a thread/post for this on Southperry yet but if I missed it I apologise.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Developer AMA Thread

I don't like the idea of "the most popular questions" without a pineapple/pomegranate system.

3. Default Re: Developer AMA Thread

I assume once that thread is closed one of the moderators will create a poll with some of the questions which will then be voted on, otherwise it'll be rather messy, but yeah I agree.

4. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

if only they implemented the stuff ppl actually want like shared cs invents and making equips account xferable.....

5. Default Re: Developer AMA Thread

I fell like the same questions will get asked as they have before, with the same or similar answers

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Looks more like people are either:

A) Posting f'uck tons of questions, when it's explicitly stated that it's 1 question per person/post
    B) Posting books and not one liners
    C) Posting stupid f'ucking s'hit
    D) Posting s'hit that's an absolute waste of time
    E) All of the above

7. Default Re: Developer AMA Thread

It's obviously a PR stunt.

They'll ignore the legitimate concern questions with the guise that they "were unpopular," and only send the questions that are irrelevant, pointless, useless, or already asked in the past.

8. Default Re: Developer AMA Thread

In the "A Better Maple" situation, they answered every single question, even though we didn't like some of the answers. I hope the whole communications team is behind this guy, and that he's not attempting to produce something like this by himself. That'd be like trying to solo Magnus with 20k range.

See how I threw that bossing-related simile in there to highlight how ridiculous the state of bossing is in the game? NEXON FIX IT NOW

9. Default Re: Developer AMA Thread

We all know they can't do shit without Korea's help.

10. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

The Dragon Nest side of the Nexon forums has been doing this for months. Nothing of any real value has actually resulted from it thus far, besides them saying that they're working on shared cash shop inventories and server lag for the whole past half year. PR stunt.

11. Default Re: Developer AMA Thread

The difference is I'm pretty sure the, "we'll forward the most popular questions" qualifier wasn't there for "A Better Maple", which is now. Plus it's on the Nexon Forums, which means it will be EXTREMELY easy to bury a good question or say they never saw it.

Too easy to avoid what they don't like.

Plus, this being RIGHT AFTER a horrible duping glitch that they improperly handled? It's too coincidental to not be planned to improve their already raped-and-left-for-dead PR for this year.