1. Default Do triple pets cause lag spikes?

See title. Just got 3 huskies and I'm getting weird lag spikes when I move sometimes.

2. Proton Straight Female
    IGN: Serentrinity
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: UniverSoul
    Alliance: Avengers
    Farm: Simplicitea
    California

Default Re: Do triple pets cause lag spikes?

It shouldn't cause you any lag. I'm fine, but maybe more people would know.

3. Default Re: Do triple pets cause lag spikes?

It gave me lags when I used my old Win XP computer, but almost none on w7. The parts where you'd normally lag though would be when it tries to loot too much too fast, other than that I only know of the old issues with winxp (which I still don't understand).

4. Default Re: Do triple pets cause lag spikes?

I guess I'll try to Empress with them tomorrow and see if I run into any problems. Thanks for the responses.

5. Default Re: Do triple pets cause lag spikes?

I lag and i dont even have pet loots. XP here. It doesnt dc me at empress even with 50 soul seekers flying around.

6. Default Re: Do triple pets cause lag spikes?

It helped for me to turn off 1 pet to ease the lag on win xp. When soloing on phantom for Empress back when KB glitch was still around, these lags caused me to have a hole in my KB stuns which made her start using DR on me outta nowhere. 3 pets lagged, 1 and 2 pets did nothing to me.

7. Default Re: Do triple pets cause lag spikes?

I just went to Empress, and I'm definitely getting minor lag spikes that I never had before. Sometimes I get them when I'm not moving too.
    Didn't try taking off pets during the run, but at the moment it looks like the pets are the cause.

Oh and I'm on Windows 7 64-bit.