1. Default B> Magic mastery 10 in some way, shape, or form

I really need this for my Evan so I can use the special mastery book, could someone take me on a zakum run or if someone already has the book I have enough Nx for a sok. I haven't picked a special mastery book yet but I'd rather not get illusion.

2. Default Re: B> Magic mastery 10 in some way, shape, or form

I would be happy to take you depending on the times that you are available to go, just list some times that you can run at.

3. Default Re: B> Magic mastery 10 in some way, shape, or form

Thank you ever so much. I should be available to go at any time so just let me know when your available? Anything else you need or I should take note of? I have about 300 100% elixirs, I've already done the pre-quests I have 5 EoF on this character and 5 on my other character that needs skill books but he is fine as he is.

IGN: nomad4210

4. Default Re: B> Magic mastery 10 in some way, shape, or form

I would have to go at or after 6pm CST, until midnight CST if that works for you. 300 power elixirs would be more than enough, but you will want to take some all cures as well to stop you from being sealed. I can either bring you with my BaM or my Mercedes. Both have similar times. You are welcome to loot anything that drops. I might bring a friend as well, but I'm not sure on that yet. Just make sure that your hp is around 2.5k-ish or that you are good at keeping magic guard on, because zak dispells and seals.

5. Default Re: B> Magic mastery 10 in some way, shape, or form

Cool, I'm gonna take a hopefully quick nap and I should be awake around then. I should have some all cures laying around but wasn't there a quest I could do or was that only for summoning/magc rocks? And well the BaM's defensive buffs would assist with survivability but I heard there was a bug with 1/1s. My Evan's Hp should be sufficient it's about 4.3k.

6. Default Re: B> Magic mastery 10 in some way, shape, or form

The 1/1 bug has been fixed and that is plenty of hp. I can give you all cures if you need me to as well. The quest is fairly long and it requires 2 wisdom, luck, power and dex crystals.

7. Default Re: B> Magic mastery 10 in some way, shape, or form

I'm working on the quest chain right now (free 7 day hyper teleport rock FTW) I just need to re-install maple on my other computer so I can check my mule character that has all of the ores I got pre big bang.

8. Default Re: B> Magic mastery 10 in some way, shape, or form

If it somehow doesn't work out i'll be glad to help aswell.

9. Default Re: B> Magic mastery 10 in some way, shape, or form

What times would you be available?

10. Default Re: B> Magic mastery 10 in some way, shape, or form

I can help if you need, and I do have the uncut MM10 too. Find me as a kind of last resort or something. I'm free before 5pm PST.

Hadriel

11. Default Re: B> Magic mastery 10 in some way, shape, or form

Sorry for the late reply, i've been quite busy. But if you are playing at the same times as me I could
    take you with me twice a day if needed. (No charges ofcourse). I mostly play from uhm.. 9 am till 3 pm.
    If i'm not online you can always send me a PM here on SP and i'll come online. I check southperry every 20 minutes or so
    so I would notice haha

12. Default Re: B> Magic mastery 10 in some way, shape, or form

I got the skill book I wanted and a few more. I'd like to offer a big thanks to everybody at SP who offered to help and to you RahlsSoldier for taking me on you zakum run, I hope I will be able to reciprocate this kindness some day.

13. Default Re: B> Magic mastery 10 in some way, shape, or form

You are most welcome :) The best way to repay kindness would be to pass it along to another :)