1. Trump minus th money
    IGN: xparasite9
    Server: Windia
    Level: 250
    Job: I/L Archmage
    Guild: Aerial
    Alliance: N/A

Default Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

Honest Players, Please Beware of this Multimillonaire Corporation Nexon NA Scammers

Hello honest players, I am Paul from Nevada.

Today I spent 1000$ in the RED Cubes of 750NX, and my item which I started to cube was Unique, it sayed Unique, meaning no rank Legendary tier increases.

Please beware, the Super Cubes (before RED Update) used to take 1-30 Cubes in most of cases, now it takes more than 100+ Cubes, for sure it have less price but the rate have been dropped by a lot, this doesn't even fit in the exactly rate of Korea MapleStory, Japan Maple Story, MapleSea and Europe Maple Story which are significantly normal rates.

So please, this is a friendly message from an unknown person, be careful with this company, be careful with this corporation, they play as dirty as they can but in a very secretive way, as the most corrupt corporations of the world does, but showing a very care image to it's customers, in it's deeply heart they're the darkness themselves and have no mercy against the truly supporters of them, in this case the players like you.

Think it twice before you give your money to Nexon, you have the last desition and owner of your acts, I know I fell in their luscious masked trap, so I don't want the real honest players to fall also as I did.

Thank you,

Sincerely, Paul Palladino.

2. Default Re: Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

Paul Palladino seems like quite the idiot. I hope he doesn't buy lottery tickets.

3. Default Re: Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

I remember a post on the official forums where they admit the cubing rates suck plantain right and that it will be changed in the future tho~

4. Default Re: Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

Paul Palladino sounds like something out of twitch chat, but his story is just too long.

@above: yeah, that makes everything alright!
    I don't understand maplers that actually buy nx, if I was into that I'd rather spend my money on leather clothes and whips.

5. Trump minus th money

Default Re: Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

Empty promises son.

#southperryafterdark (paid entry only. special section of the site)

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

considering the levels we're talking about here, knives and iron maidens are probably more accurate.

7. Default Re: Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

Lol that's not what I meant.
    I was just sayin'
    I don't buy NX either.
    And now I think about, NX sellers are scares af in scania lately.

8. Default Re: Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

9. Default Re: Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

Instead you waste a lot of time playing a game that punishes you, to me that doesn't make you any better, especially since the time isn't even rewarded.

10. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Well, if he enjoys it then what is the problem? It would be one thing if he moaned and cried over how bad the game was, and if he does then I apologize. But honestly if he enjoys the time he spends in the game maybe that is reward enough for him. Everyone has something they do in their lives that others probably consider a waste of time.

11. Default Re: Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

Yes putting a mushie up is very time consuming....
    It's not a 'waste' if I enjoy merching.
    How do I not get rewarded?
    I merch and my reward is mesos.
    With the meso I get stronger and make more mesos.
    Until the point I can use the mesos for other purposes.
    That's my goal and if I can merch instead of spend real money on this game to reach that goal then I don't see any problem.

12. Default Re: Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

The difference in this ideology of "enjoyment is simply time wasted" (majority of the time, such as movies, bars etc) is very very simple. Most things that bring enjoyment thus waste time, don't punish you for using their service, they don't deny you using some or even most services based on stupid decisions. Look at you marty, in a single random day nexon decided to take all of your equips, for no basis besides "Well, they aren't supposed to be there even though their existence was for years".

People can enjoy rock climbing, but there's better services that dont demand you go barefoot.

Until you reach the point of every other mapler who's reached the epiphany that strength has a significant cap, and even if you manage to break that cap, your strength is merely just a faster variant that a much lower, much less invested player can do. Those new bosses that come out, that are absolutely new, thus undefeatable, don't even have a drop table, so you end up with people like Lagoon or whatever his name is, who end up quitting because his investment was worthless. There is no other game that I can think of, that releases a new boss that is PURPOSELY impossible to defeat, to the point that they dont even add a drop table.

And spend mesos on what else exactly? On purchasing NX? So am I to assume if Nexon goes and migrates the dragonnest GM's and CRITICALLY enforces no purchasing of nx from other players, what other alternative do you have, if any? Is that the straw that breaks the camels back? Or are you going to lay down on the saving grace of this silly mileage system that has a critical cap on what you can receive.

13. Default Re: Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

Saying that you're not a masochist when arguing with KhainiWest is an irony.
    I don't understand why is it hard for people to accept who they are,wouldn't it be liberating to just accept that you enjoy punishment?

14. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Well, like i said, some people still find enjoyment in this game. Many casual users never experience those negative effects. I am not going to argue with you over the fact that the company is piss poorly run, anyone who looks at it would clearly see that. I am just saying it is not necessary to tell someone they are wasting their time playing. People derive rewards from different things. I would never understand someone who liked to be pooped on by a female, but there are many out there who do and pay good money to be pooped on.

15. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

To enjoy maple you need to be a closet masochist sadly. Also thats why I've pretty much stopped playing maple...and moved onto dark souls 1 and 2(though 2 got a bit more casual)

16. Trump minus th money

There is no evidence that iron maidens were invented in the Middle Ages or even used for torture. Instead they were pieced together in the 18th century from several artifacts found in museums in order to create spectacular objects intended for (commercial) exhibition.

many of which were migrated from MapleStory.
    I miss Tekonos so much :(

17. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i'm not talking about historical accuracy, i'm talking about ways to inflict self-pain. and iron maidens seem pretty good for that

18. Default Re: Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

How much money did Lagoon spend on ms again?(Not sure if we're talking about the same person)
    I spend no money at all on this game to reach the point I am at now. My only investment was time, which I don't mind at all, because all I needed to do was setup a store and either go afk or talk with people. That's all I do. I made little to no investment to gain strength while I did things I enjoy doing like talking to people. I don't see how that makes my 'investment' worthless.

No.

19. Default Re: Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

Just for the record, if this lagoon is lim goon, then you really dont know the whole picture. In korea maplestory players can get sponsors, these sponsors will donate you cash to spend on nx every month (could also be cash for paying your rent and more) and the amount depends on your sponsors obviously. Livestreams of maplestory have million of views daily & people down there can make a living of playing this game. The same thing applies to games like LoL in korea, but its better for you to play that game than maplestory, if you want to make a living of gaming obviously.

20. Default Re: Archived from Nexon Forums: "Honest Players Beware!"

I'm sorry but it's clear you're exaggerating on all levels. Bosses give minimum profit, yet a couple of weeks ago you lost a 10b item and weren't even bothered by it. Then you tell me you just set up stores putting what in them exactly? Let me guess "oh I use tylers FM Tool cus I'm the only person who knows about the website!".

Believe me, I played Meso story, and that takes more than what you're spouting since you have to actually find good deals almost immediately since a lot of people play the game this way, especially in scania.

Yet your account recently got unbanned for what I assume is a false ban, to the point where I'm sure you were devastated about the 'loss time', to the point where you even created a f`ucking anniversary of getting it back. LO AND BEHOLD, YEARS LATER. But it's funny what a story your debit card statements would tell.

Yeah, keep ambiguous, cus theres so much you can do with a currency that sells a billion for $10 frekin dollars.

How is that even relevant? He quit because the last boss he killed didn't even have a drop table, he saw the ridiculous gap between non nx spenders and spenders and quit. If he was really making tons of money, or majority of his character's funding was the result of sponsors, I seriously doubt he would have quit so suddenly especially over a drop table.