1. Cash0 Warning for everyone who does Azwan a lot.

I'd like to drop a friendly reminder about azwan.
    I hope this is the right section by the way.

Anyway, as you all know you will get circulators whenever your honor level goes up.
    If you are someone like me who rushes through azwan like crazy then you'll have to
    be aware that whenever you level up you'll have to wait at least a few seconds to gain
    the circulators.

If you do not do this, you will simply not gain anything.
    I found out two days ago about this while I've been wondering for a very long time
    why I never seemed to get any circulators. I myself, thought this was intended and that
    you randomly on a rare occasion get circulators once you level up.

Later someone explained to me what it was causing it and so I noticed that I haven't been getting
    them for at least 20/25 levels. (I'm lv 42 now).

So dont rush with clicking okay to soon once you level up so you wont miss out on tons of circulators like I did.

Have fun doing Azwan~

2. Default Re: Warning for everyone who does Azwan a lot.

That might have been why I didn't receive anything for levelling to 71 o.O

3. Default Re: Warning for everyone who does Azwan a lot.

You have to wait at least 2 seconds. I noticed I've never gotten circulators before the 2 second mark.

Occasionally it takes me ~4 seconds.

4. Default Re: Warning for everyone who does Azwan a lot.

So where should I 'wait' when i level up? Inside azwan after I killed last tower, exit map or azwan entrance?

5. Default Re: Warning for everyone who does Azwan a lot.

Are we talking about leveling honor while still inside? I thought I always got circulators when leaving the exit room. I never really paid much attention, though.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Warning for everyone who does Azwan a lot.

Inside. Wait before clicking "ok" on your clear dialog.
    The neon-green message even tells you something about "if your honor level increased, wait until you get circulators" or words to that effect. But of course nobody ever reads it.
    I have no idea why it takes the game 2 seconds to give you the circulators after already deciding your honor has leveled up, but if you change channels before it's done it forgets to give them to you. And clicking "ok" causes you to change channel.

7. Default Re: Warning for everyone who does Azwan a lot.

Had full inventory on my lvl 71 guy when he lvled to 72 so it gave me an automated msg to talk to npc for the 13 special circs =D. Well it takes me forever to lvl anyways but thanks for the tip I usually rushed it.

8. Default Re: Warning for everyone who does Azwan a lot.

I actually sent a ticket to nexon because i'm pretty bummed out this happened to me.
    I somehow hope they can see how many i've gained and know how many I still deserve to get.
    And they should simply do something about it. I doubt anyone waits long enough really. Everyone rushes.

9. Default Re: Warning for everyone who does Azwan a lot.

I dc or get stuck inside of Aswan if I don't click fast :(

10. Default Re: Warning for everyone who does Azwan a lot.

In general it happens before the 'scorecard' goes away automatically - once it does, you can just tap esc, and get out.

11. Default Re: Warning for everyone who does Azwan a lot.

uh
    you don't even need to click OK when you finish to get booted
    it's automatic after it gives the circs

12. Default Re: Warning for everyone who does Azwan a lot.

I don't know when if it's already fixed but not clicking dc'd me or would never boot me.

13. Default Re: Warning for everyone who does Azwan a lot.

I know that's how it is now. jean whatever's text says ''if you leveled up, wait a few seconds to get your circulators''