Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

Source: http://www.bgr.com/2012/04/03/arizon...lling-illegal/
    someone

what

what did I just read

pineapple

2. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

Lololololol?

Arizona Trollers better get good proxy or some pomegranate, or just move out of that place.

3. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

You read the solution a bunch of over zealous rednecks have come up with to stop something they don't understand.

4. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

im moving away soon anyway <<

Quoted from Jen
    "People can be a douchebag in real life, and not get in trouble for it. But God forbid you do it on the internet."

5. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

Reminds me of Westboro.

6. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

Arizona isn't rednecks o.o. If anything, we have yuppies.

7. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

Pretty much most of the states that are in the lower half of the US are considered hick states regardless of what kinds of people actually live there on average.

8. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

<< If we are going to go with stereotypes, lets go with Mexicans for Arizona.

9. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

Lmao. So glad I don't live in Arizona.

10. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

Arizona isn't full of rednecks, the politcians simply are. Although Yuppie is probably a better term.

Shut up you baby seal beating eskimo!

11. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

I thought he was a fence-hopping, job-stealing, horrible, no good, very bad rainy day.

12. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

I'm not very good at fence-hopping, sorry to say.

13. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

OH AND DID I MENTION THEY WERE LAZY?

14. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Combobro
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 230
    Job: Aran
    Guild: SolarWinds
    Alliance: Dominion
    Arizona

Well, looks like it's time to move...

15. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Arizona is the one place I would be scared of going to.

I'm surprised the havent made "camps" for people who aren't white yet...

16. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

@Zelkova; and I can no longer talk on Steam.
    He is cyberbullying me and could get arrested.

17. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

At least you guys don't have daylight savings.

18. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

Oh pomegranate, how will I have any fun now?

19. Default Re: Arizona legislature passes Internet censorship bill to make trolling illegal

On the next episode of when legislators have nothing to do...