View Poll Results: Change the way demon's wings look when you sit?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, please <3

22 73.33%
  • No, just keep them the way the are now

8 26.67%

Thread: Demon Wings

1. Default Demon Wings

Hi everyone,

So I made a demon and really love her, except for the fact that her wings always cover my friends faces everytime I sit next to them... :(

Wouldn't it be nice if Nexon could change the way demon's wings look when we sit down, just like this:

(Btw this is holding the down key when on mount)

If you think the same way, please vote yes <3
    And is there any way we can tell Nexon about this?

EDIT: If you agree please log a ticket, Nexon might think about it if they see it's not just an individual's opinion?

2. Default Re: Demon Wings

Yes you can tell nexon through the ticketing system. But something petty like this will probably be dismissed, even if a good idea.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Demon Wings

most probably they wouldn't bother with it as ^ said, considering it's either something nexon would have to check every patch, or get to nexonKorea to change.

4. Helium Atom Straight Female
    IGN: Deviatoric
    Server: El Nido
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: Princess
    Alliance: Twerk
    Wisconsin

I don't think this is something they'll ever bother to change. After Carta's Pearl, though, I did kind of hope to see some cash item that would let you alter the wings. Maybe not remove them, but let you choose different styles of wings. The last I checked, if you want one of the wing CS capes, you end up with two sets of wings :( and it could be coupled with CS effect wings... It just looks so silly... D:

5. Default Re: Demon Wings

There should be a toggle key to turn them on/off and should have a stat boost when they're "on" or just a requirement to attack (in a way like how mechs need the robot etc. but ik it would be slightly annoying). And possibly have them pop out when you soar. Hate how its always there, like Mir with Evans. I never sit around on my DS because of the wings really.

6. Default Re: Demon Wings

I found that weird when I first saw it, considering wings are technically a cash item effect and shouldn't be able to stack like that.

7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Personally, I also want them to let players keep the level 10-119 wings. The 120+ ones are too bulky for my tastes.

8. Default Re: Demon Wings

Uh, no that's actually incredibly awesome.

Like I'd actually get back in the game and buy NX to do this, just layer as much crap as I possibly could behind me. Just turn my character into the ultimate anime stereotype: angelic/demonic wings, a shadow trail because he's dark and mysterious, have his hands be on fire, and then since if I've done this I apparently love wasting money: Every time I enter a map I'd use one of those party things that displays a message on screen to everyone in the map and I'd just have it say "The Legendary Hero Ult9TailsSuperSSJHollow NaruVegitoIchigo Has Arrived".

Every.

Single.

Map.

9. Default Re: Demon Wings

Anime Katamari?

10. Default Re: Demon Wings

I did that on Geminidawn, ask anyone.

11. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

He did, he came in and everyone sense'd his presence.

12. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: afeuicoku
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Lifeguard
    Guild: Deaf
    Alliance: Tartarus

Demon Slayer wings, Evan Dragons, and the big Mechanic mount thing, were some of the most annoying additions for me to look at but I got used to it :/

13. Default Re: Demon Wings

it's a role playing game.
    there's a story behind those wings.
    and a love story between them and me.

14. Default Re: Demon Wings

I like that look, but I don't think this has any chance of getting changed.

15. Default Re: Demon Wings

It's possible to edit your WZ files to change the appearance of stuff for you, it won't do anything to what other people see and it's a bannable offense, but then again so is changing the font type.

16. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

you don't have to edit the WZ to change font types o.o

and i refuse to do that, people must see what i see.