1. Basic0 upgrading commerci equips to sweetwater

hi everybody

is there a way to convert commerci equips to sweetwater equips !!??

i'm asking because they have the same names and shapes lol

if not what is the best way to get sweetwater sets?

another thing... is there a site to check the prices of the equipments ?

thanks a lot

2. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: I'm
    Server: not
    Level: on
    Job: this
    Guild: damn
    Alliance: game
    Farm: anymore
    canada

Default Re: upgrading commerci equips to sweetwater

1. The commerci items you get are just a teaser, there's no way to directly make them sweetwater unless you were to transpose them.
    2. The best way is clearly by going on voyages.
    3. Could always check maple.fm or use owls

3. Default Re: upgrading commerci equips to sweetwater

1. would you please elaborate more about how to transpose them

2. voyages still need good items in order to accomplish them, mainly the dragon boss ( donno its name xD)

3. maple.fm is very good but lately it's not functioning well i guess, so no alternatives?

thanks a lot for helping

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

1. Transposing items means transferring the scrolling from some level 140+ item to the appropriate Sweetwater item. It requires having the Sweetwater item already, so it's not a solution.

2. True. But you can accomplish them using much cheaper items, as long as they're well-scrolled and have decent potential.

3. Owl of Minerva, in-game. But it will only show you the items currently up for sale, not the price at which such items have been sold in the past.

5. Default Re: upgrading commerci equips to sweetwater

my current equips are good actually, raven horn set, and my range is around 65k. but still i cannot kill the dragon boss during the allocated time! i am able to kill the other boss, grosso something, but it doesn't drop any sweetwater equip !!

btw, i cannot find the sweetwater equips in the market anymore !! when i search for them in maple.fm i can barely find one ! no hats no shoes no weapons !! is there shortage in these equips in game or what xD

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

The drop rate is extremely low for both Grosso Polpo and Livyatan. It is higher in Union PQ, which you can start doing after you have unlocked the Herb Town destination (and which is for 3 people, so you can team up with someone stronger), but still quite low.
    From my experience, you need a range of about 100k to kill Livyatan in time. You can get there with a Raven Horn set, just need to cube for better potential.

The low drop rate also explains why you can't find the items in FM. There is a severe shortage. When armor pieces do show up they sell for upwards of a billion meso. Weapons have a higher availability (and therefore lower price) but still can't always be found.

You should be able to find the items in maple.fm's "database" section, unless that is broken now. It will show you the average price at which they were sold.

7. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Well obviously there's a shortage of them in fm, only a few people do it and the drop rate is abysmal.

cRA is both cheaper and more accessible. Go for that.

8. Default Re: upgrading commerci equips to sweetwater

would you please tell me more about the cRA? is it a stronger set or just strong enough to have a better range?

9. Helium Atom Straight Male
    IGN: Brandonaught
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Chrono
    Alliance: Chrono
    Farm: Sheep GYM
    California

cra is better because it is much easier to obtain. the set is stronger because it offers 30% boss when you have the full set.

sweetwater is untradeable once equipped, so you lose resale value!

10. Default Re: upgrading commerci equips to sweetwater

Sweetwater equipment is meant to be the ultimate upgrade for your end-game equipment, by allowing e.g. your fully-starred Tyrant Cape to be transposed and carry all the bonus stats over to the Sweetwater Cape, and in that process allow for an additional upgrade by reducing your star count by 1. The downside is that, after transposition, it is fully untradeable, so people don't like it. If you're just out for stats and numbers and care nothing about tradeability, then maybe this is for you. On the whole, though, the additional benefits come only with the full set, which requires too much of an investment in mesoes to obtain.

cRA equipment gives good value for money, ease of obtaining (if you work hard enough to get enough mesoes since they're relatively plentiful), and only requires 4 equipment to get all the set effects (Sweetwater needs 7, though it does give far more raw stats).

IMO, Sweetwater equipment would have been something that the non-NX player would get for purely the stats, since all the WA etc. would somewhat make up for all the %STAT you couldn't get from cubing. In the past, the greatest additional benefits from Stars can almost only be derived from spending NX to get Superior Protection Scrolls, or spending an enormous fortune for no-boom Advanced Equipment Enhancement scrolls for Tyrants, hence it reverts back to a pay-to-win issue. With the new Enhancement and scrolling systems (I haven't been keeping up to date so don't ask me for details), and the greater availability of Master Craftsman Cubes, there's very, very little reason to get Sweetwater equipment, even for non-NX players. For Anviling, just use the Commerci equipment, and for stats just save some money to get some decent cRA equipment.

Hadriel

11. Default Re: upgrading commerci equips to sweetwater

well in that case i would go for the cRA set, but would you tell me what does cRA stand for so i can start look for them !

and is there a way to get them by myself without buying them from the fm ?

thanks a lot

12. Default Re: upgrading commerci equips to sweetwater

cRA = Chaos Root Abyss.

The only non-FM way to get these is defeat the Root Abyss bosses in Chaos mode.

13. Default Re: upgrading commerci equips to sweetwater

but there is no equips called chaos root abyss !!!

all i found is fafnir weapons and eagle eye topwear and other bottom wear and hat, are those the meant ones?

thanks

14. Orbital Bee Cannon

Yes, those are the ones.