1. Donator Male
    IGN: LnFearNFaith
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 20x
    Job: Loladin/LolDrK
    Guild: Irresistible
    Farm: Amerish
    New_York

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Nexon stop making me regret selling my %Str gear right now

2. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I dont see anything really lacking in them.

I am talking about the animations that completely obscure your character, completely obscure monsters or obscure the whole map. Most of the new classes/skills have animations that do that and to me it drastically detracts from the game.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

And then there's GMS Shadower Smokescreen...

4. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

They probably gender locked Mikhail because he's an existing character, and was a dumb idea to begin with.
    Please don't ever mention the idea that they'll create more cygnus instructor characters. There's already one and that's one too many.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Same. I really dislike them. I wish the game had a "simplified graphics" mode. Not the "low res" that they offer now, which just smears these obscuring animations, doing nothing for the visual clutter, and making it hard to see what buffs and debuffs monsters have active.
    I mean something like the simplified mini-map, that is still sharp and clear and makes it easy to tell what's going on, without excess bells, whistles, and fireworks.

6. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Revealing the new girl!

Enthusiasm in the maple world, the arrival of the battlefield idol!

so the weapon looks like a literal claw.

7. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

SUGOI KAWAII DESU~~~~~~!

8. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

inb4 it shoots stars. extra inb4 points if it's in a hurricane-like fashion

9. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Can't we stop with these new classes already. Luminous, Kaiser, now some pirate job... These ideas are getting poorer and poorer. Pirate using bare fists would be more unique. Not new weapon-type that looks and probably works exactly like knucklers, but in shape of a dragon head.

Oh why Nexon... why won't you use the time spent on these new jobs on making 5th job and high level areas!?!?!

10. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Actually would be interesting if the new weapon also functioned like a crab's claw, i.e. for grabbing onto an enemy.
    So far we have ranged classes that throw some kind of missile (or energy bolt, w/e), and we have melee classes that slash or punch.
    What if we have super-melee, that grab onto mobs and shake them or whirl them to hit the surrounding mobs? DoT to the mob being held. Chokehold on Empress' lovely neck?

Unfortunately, it's way more likely to just shoot lazers.

11. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

After turning me into a pig so many times I'd love to strangle that peach.

Really excited to see how this class turns out though, the weapon concept looks really cool =o

12. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

A class that relies on melee / grab moves would be pretty neat.

Spoiler

13. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

If it was a Megaman style charged shot that worked like Pierce I could live with that.

14. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I think i know her 2nd weapon .....

The first weapon she use is the dragon hand gloves cannon
    the 2nd weapon she use is a bracelet o.0 which is so weird....

15. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

You guys do know she uses guns and not knuckles or a new weapon, right?

So much for this patch being bigger than BigBang.

16. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I know. How can that buster be not useable as a knuckle?
    Just look at Megaman Starforce!
    Urgh, just for more close-combat ideas:
    Jumping ontop of the enemy and ATTACK untill it shakes off, jump over enemy with headslash, herpaderp.

17. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

You don't get to use the dargon buster all the way to 200. The buster is simply her starting weapon. What I'm trying to say is that we should be prepared for a really Lame-ass character who uses existing skills with a different animation, just like Kaiser.

18. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Let's not give up hope for 5th job D: If they won't release it, then nothing will make me understand the decision of dropping the req lvl's of advancements. Nothing.

19. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

idk man im starting to think there wont be a 5th job.... cuz if they did had 5th job all these new hero would have 5th job skill and 5th job advancement...

not only that how does evan work in 5th job? he has no way to put in 5th job....
    not only that evan didnt gain any extra sp while all the other classes gain a total of 60 sp....

and Evan gain 0 sp that mean there is no such thing is 5th job....

20. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

I assumed Evan didn't matter in this, since he already has a completely different skill setup...