Page 10 of 82 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Yes, but Nexon might not be checking correctly in their code if totems are in the character equip tab. It's possible they're still tied to the old way on NPC checking methods, which could be returning a null value. I don't know, I'm just saying, knowing Nexon, they could have not accounted for everything.

2. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Did the RED treasure hunt thingy and it gave me a choice of vein/herb and it told me where to go to find it.
    Gave me a cube and I had the failing animation so I wonder if a) you can successfully mine and b) what do you get if you succeed

3. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I'll be honest, the reason why it says I can still trade it is because I never transferred it. I got it on my main do to a glitch.. but yeah I'm sure its only tradeable once through your account.

4. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Excuse me, how do I start that quest?

5. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

It was one of the billion event quests I had.

6. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

damn :(

7. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

My NL has under 50k range but I'm impressed by the immense increase in damage output and Showdown. It goes nicely with my Veamoth sword and black/white/pink color scheme.
    If it weren't for the increasing frame rate drop thanks to my computer I would have been able to explore the events and new features a bit more.

8. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I can't Meso Explosion in Dimensional Invade without disconnecting...

Guess Nexon's hack/botting checker does not approve of me hitting 10 enemies with flying projectiles going all over the place.

9. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Still making my way through the RED shop benefits. May be a day or two before I even start on the rest of this patch but from what little I've seen, I like it.

Most noticeable so far, spawn appears to have gone through the roof and is blasted skywards even further by Kishin. When I tested the boost on Mask Fish outside Aqua, Kishin could only get 2-3 attacks (1-2 back-and-forth) in before they respawned. Have yet to try it in more relevant areas, but still insane nonetheless. Made the PB pre-quests a joke. Also so much fame from the R boxes, finally get to look less like a mule.

10. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

It's "[RED] Move to the Beat", you collect 20 treasure map pieces from ore and herb deposits, and then follow the instructions.

11. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

It's back...and I don't mean the event:

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

yeup, getting spammed with dragonlords in scania

about the patch though, i can now open windows and stuff while spamming herbalism, can also talk via buddy and stuff
    it's awesome

13. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

If I FJ too often I lock my own character and can't do anything so I have to wait it out, ahahaha.

But I like the new energy system! Now we can maintain 100% energy all the time and spam the hell out of Blast without worrying. This is actually a great change to Buccaneers.

14. Acorn Overlord Male
    Spiral's Avatar [Maple News Admin]
    [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ManaSpiral
    Server: GAZED
    Job: Fire/Poison
    New_Jersey

The whole "open job advancement" thing is really interesting to me...expensive, but interesting...

15. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Endgame's RED Day One:

Had a 1 day 2x EXP coupon from not logging in for a while, it got extended due to the maintenance.

Leveled from 143-157, 90% towards 158 but ran out of Dimension Invasion attempts. (Stupid thing failing me on the last skeleton wave when they all come at once because a few got away.....)

Went from only having one skill at 20 to getting enough Skill Books for every skill.

Got a new weapon for 70 RED coins.

Got a Dimension Glove.

Went from 2 or 3 Fame to 867.

Yes, definitely my most productive day of Maple Story since we got hours of 3x EXP and free 2x EXP as compensation for the servers constantly crashing (The same incident they gave us free +10 AP over.) and I got my Mercedes from the 120 range to the 160 range in LHC.

I actually kind of miss party play LHC now.....

Also, there is a daily limit of 20 RED coins from Frozen Rs. I was in the middle of opening them when the server daily reset happen, and I suddenly started getting them. Then after 20, I stopped getting them. Sitting on 205 right now and one of the attendance event days gives 50. Those Meister Shoulders are mine!

Too bad there isn't a limit on those damn popsicles..... such a pain to clear out. (As if clearing out Frozen Rs wasn't painful enough. My index fingers.....)

16. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

Logged into main. Spent a while redistributing SP and lo and behold, my range went from 40k to 115k with the new changes.

Logged into alts. Found out I need to become a rocket scientist before I can play them properly.

Logged back onto main and tried bossing a bit:
    - Hilla time reduced from 14 minutes to 1 minute (mostly because of me fumbling around with the new skills/keys).
    - Tried normal Arkarium and found out I hit 1's vs the summons despite having elemental void?
    - Managed to kill normal VL in 10 minutes. Previously I took 20 minutes to kill easy VL.
    - Managed to kill Easy Magnus in 12. Before the patch I couldn't even take down 1/6th of his HP bar in the time limit.

And now I'm getting good cubes as drops and upgrading from my rag-tag equipment. I replaced my 23 attack shield with a single cube on my (unique from previous event) evo rosary.

Thanks Nexon for a great early Christmas present.
    Last edited by Kuraitou; 2013-12-06 at 03:58 AM.

17. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

How do you get that new adv crit ring with 15% crit rate?

18. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

And on top of that, dojo now magically has people with sub-5 minute times...

19. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

I mined mine successfully and only got junk.

20. Default Re: RED update thoughts and feedback

welp USC failed to fix cubes